The Official StatCounter WordPress Plugin brings you all the powerful StatCounter features to your wordpress blog.
Including but not limited to the following:
- Invisible Counter Option
- Configurable Counter
- Configurable Summary Stats
- Magnify User
- Drill Down
- Popular Pages
- Entry Pages
- Exit Pages
- Came From
- Keyword Analysis
- Recent Keyword Activity
- Search Engine Wars
- Visitor Paths
- Visit Length
- Returning Visits
- Recent Pageload Activity
- Recent Visitor Activity
- Country/State/City Stats
- Recent Visitor Google Map
- ISP Stats
- Browser Stats
- O.S. Stats
- Resolution Stats
- Email Reports
- Multiple Site Management
- User Access Management
- Public Stats
- Blocking Cookie
- Do you have any questions?
Been using this for years, It's a very good plugin. Make sure you read and follow prompts. Very easy to set up and use. Suitable for beginners as well. 🙂 A+++
I've been using Statcounter for about 10 years and was so excited when the plugin was released. Installation and implementation could not be easier, and I didn't have to recreated all my projects.
StatCounter Tags supported.
Removed unnecessary type attribute from script element
Updated constant definitions to be case sensitive
Fixed small bug with form
Addd StatCounter https compatible code
Support https/http for wordpress admin section when viewing StatCounter stats
Removed deprecated function calls
Modified url used for dashboard to not include project id when it has not been set.
Improved UI to give error message in dashboard when no project id has been set
- Bug fix to prevent user entry of whitespace characters for Project ID and Security Code
- Bug fix for Upgrade with PayPal link.
- Correct incorrect spelling of ‘invisibility’
- Removed the ‘Logging Enabled/Disabled’ option (you can deactivate the plugin instead). Updated installation instructions.
- Removed option to set partition – no longer required.
- Added counter position option. Allows you to specify the position of the counter in the header or footer.
- Added ‘forced invisibility’ option. Allows you to enable an invisible counter without logging into your StatCounter account.
- Fixed critical bug.
- Added ability to view StatCounter Stats from within the WordPress Admin.