This plugin provides some functions of controlling Nginx proxy server cache.
- Making comment authors' information ajaxed to prevent the information from caching.
- Send no-cache header on password protected posts to prevent the posts from caching.
- When a scheduled post is published, it will delete the cache through Ajax.
- Sending X-ACCEL-EXPIRES, you can specify the available period of the cache.
- When you save your post and someone post comments, the cache is deleted automatically.
- Add a menu on the admin bar to delete the cache.
- Gets comment poster's IP address by HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR header.
- Fixes the issue that the permanent link setting includes index.php.
- When the cache's expiration period is more than 86400 sec, change the value of wp_verify_nonce() same as the period.
Flush all proxy caches.
wp nginx flush
Show list of all proxy caches.
wp nginx list --format=csv
wp nginx list --format=json
wp help nginx