Minification & concatenation of JS and CSS files can reduce the file size of your assets, and reduce the number of HTTP requests, helping improve page load times.
The plugin takes a manually defined list of script/style handles, and minifies and concatenates them into a single file which is then cached for future use.
- Minifies & concatenates scripts and styles loaded using the WordPress dependency enqueueing system.
- Handles scripts loaded in the header & footer.
- Complete control - only a manually defined list of files is processed.
- Multiple, independently processed files.
- Minified files are only loaded if at least one component file should be loaded.
- Compatable with localized scripts.
- Helper tool - displays a list of scripts and styles enqueued on each page on the front end of the site.