Some plugins (I’m looking at you, Automattic) put top level nav menus in the first menu group, right under “Dashboard.” This is annoying. These things are invariably less important than your posts, pages, comments, etc. This simple plugin (with no UI) shoves these line-cutting menus to the bottom, where they belong.
- It should just work when you activate it.
- Does this plugin solve an annoying problem?
- What if my plugin lets the user choose where to put the menu?
Then you should contact me so I can whitelist your menu item. Also, bless you, my child.
Thanks, JetPack and a few other plugins were fighting for space at the top of my admin menu. This put them back in their place, so to speak. Works great. Thank you!
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Humility” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Don’t shove WP Help menu to the end, as it is there by the user’s choice
- Fix typo in first version
- First version