The Mapp Cloud plugin enables customers to quickly and easily set up the tracking environment needed to start analysing customer insights immediately. It creates the data layer used to feed the Mapp Intelligence customer insights and Mapp Acquire dashboards without requiring you to touch any code.
- Adds the Mapp Cloud Tag Integration code to the footer of your website.
- Creates the standard data layer to start analyzing customer insights immediately.
- Enables customers to
- add the information needed to initialize tracking.
- exclude unwanted keys/information from the data layer.
- exclude tracking of users logged in the WordPress admin panel.
Mapp Cloud allows customers to gain in-depth customer insights and adjust marketing activities based on actual user behavior and data. Thanks to comprehensive first-party data and the tool capable of analysing mission-critical information, our customers can make data-driven decisions based on AI alerts and user-centric predictions.
- Customer insights: Gain in-depth knowledge of your customers.
- Smart alerts: Get alerts if any anomaly is detected by the system.
- Purchase/Abandon predictions: Check the likelihood of your customers to churn or convert.
- Funnel and journey analysis: Follow your users and find the quickest path to conversion.
- Recommendation engine: Personalise your content for each individual user.
- Dashboards and reports: Use our easy-to-understand dashboards for an in-depth analysis.
- Integrate easily with all products to unlock the full potential of the Mapp Cloud
Find out more on our website
- Add the plugin to your admin panel.
- Add your Tag Integration ID /GTM ID. Leave the Tag Integration domain as is unless you host the tracking script on your own servers.
- Optionally, exclude keys from the data layer.
- Optionally, exclude users logged into the WordPress admin panel from being tracked via the pixel.
- Optionally, add your Mapp Acquire script tag.
- Save the plugin in WordPress.
- Follow the instructions to set up tracking in Mapp Intelligence here: WordPress Plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mapp Intelligence” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mapp Intelligence” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Update Smartpixel to version 6.3.8
* Faster loading of Smartpixel
* Support for German in settings menu
* New internal code structure
* fix pixel statistic version
* update Smartpixel to version 6.3.7
* update Smartpixel to version 6.3.4
* update Smartpixel to version 6.2.6
- update Smartpixel to version 6.2.4
- rename plugin name to Mapp Cloud Integration
- add Mapp Acquire
- update Smartpixel to version 6.2.3
- fix Smartpixel not loading when no GTM ID is set
- add GTM support
- Woocommerce: add taxonomies entry to products in datalayer
- Woocommerce: fix quantity error when adding product on archive page
- fix setting page bundle
- fix links in readme.txt
- Initial Revision