- One click install.
- Form Analytics
- Chat Support Tool for WordPress
- Super easy and feature rich chat.
- Heatmaps, Visitor Recordings, Polls, Live Analytics.
- Dedicated Support
- Get started today for FREE.
Lucky Orange is an incredible tool that lets you quickly see who is on your site and interact with them in many ways. With Lucky Orange, you can chat with visitors on your site, actually watch their mouse move around the screen and click in real time or as recordings (as well as keystrokes), generate beautiful heat maps of clicks, mouse movements (eye tracking), and scroll depth, create quick insightful polls, and more. And of course- we have a great support team if you have any questions, or need anything at all! (support AT luckyorange.com)
To help you get a better idea of everything you get with Lucky Orange, take a quick look below!
Want to know where your traffic is coming from, popular keywords , your most visited page, or what people are saying about your company on Twitter?
- The Live Dashboard will give you all this information in an easy to use interface- and updates in real time! No more delays running other analytics reports.
So you have heard about “Chat” and what a great tool it is for all website owners. But you have questions about chat, and why chat is important?
- Lucky Orange lets you chat directly with your site’s visitors. Our interface is clean, easy to use, and robust, and allows for multiple chat operators at the same time.
- Have more questions about all the great benefits of Lucky Orange chat? Just look below at our Chat FAQ, and hopefully you find all answers to your chat questions. If not, email us your chat questions by email to support AT luckyorange.com
Form Analytics – NEW
Introducing Form Analytics! Now find out conversion rates, abandonment rates, time to start, time spent in each field, repeat fields, order of fields, and more.
Heat Map Suite
Ever ask yourself: “I wonder what part of my website people read the most or what images and content people like?”
Lucky Orange comes ready with over 3 different types of gorgeous heat maps to capture data from visitors using various screen resolutions, web browsers, mobile browsers, and even dynamic page content.
Heat Map types include:
- Mouse Movement Heat Maps: Since mouse movement is strongly related to eye tracking, you can see how most people actually read your page content.
- Click Heat Maps: See exactly where visitors are clicking most on your page.
- Scroll Depth Heat Maps: Are people really reading most of the content on your page or just bouncing? Our Scroll Depth Heat Map will show you how far most people scroll down on your pages.
Visitor Engagement Tracking & Recordings
So what are people really doing on my site?
- With the click of a button, Lucky Orange lets you see exactly how visitors are interacting with any page on your website. See an example video here:
Want instant feedback or a quick way to capture leads from the people that matter most… your customers? Visitor polling is a great way to do this.
- Lucky Orange lets you create quick and useful survey polls for your visitors.
- You can see results in real time and gain valuable insight instantly.
So what exactly is Chat? I keep hearing about how I need to add chat to my website. Can you tell me more about the chat feature?
Chat is the ability to instantly talk with or “chat” via instant messages with visitors on your website at any given time. Chat is personal, and no other visitors to your site will see what you are chatting about.
Why do I need Chat?
Chat is one of the best ways for visitors to your website to interact with you and any last minute questions that might otherwise lead to another visitor bounce from your website. Below are some example chat scenarios to show you how chat can be used:
- E-Commerce Chat: “Do you have any questions about one of our products?”
- Blog Chat: “Want more information about my recipes? Lets chat!”
- Lead Generation Chat: “Would you like more information our free quotes?”
- Technical Support chat: “Something broken? Chat with our Support Team”
Can I chat with my customers? Or is this just a robot chatting for me?
The choice to chat, how to chat, and what to chat is completely up to you! as the chat operator, you can type in answers to questions from your visitors, or ask them questions directly. Additionally, for convenience, the Lucky Orange chat feature has the added benefit of inserting “canned responses” to help you save time and answer the most commonly asked questions.
How much extra do I have to pay for the chat feature?
Lucky Orange’s chat feature is included in all packages. This means there is no additional cost or fee to chat with your visitors. Why use another company that offers just chat, when Lucky Orange offers chat as one of its many great features.
Can I have multiple employees chat with my customers?
YES! Your website can have multiple chat operators. Each operator can have their own log in credentials, and can easily decide to accept a chat, reject a chat request, or transfer a chat mid-session if desired.
Do I have to wait for a customer to chat with me? Or can I request a chat with a customer?
One of the great features of Lucky Orange’s chat, is that you can “request a chat” with any visitor on your website. In the dashboard you can see how many visitors are on your site, and what page they are currently on. You can then view their screen by clicking to “spy” on them, and “request a chat” to that visitor.
I don’t have anyone who can chat – is this a problem?
Because chat is just one of the many features you get with the suite of tools that Lucky Orange provides, you can choose to disable chat. This give you two options:
- Show away message: This allows visitors to leave you quick messages, questions, comments, etc.
- Do not show any message: After disabling chat, you can decide if you would like to not show any away message at all.
Can I see logs of previous chat sessions?
Yes – all chat sessions are saved in the “Chat Logs” section in the dashboard. Once you are in the Chat Logs section, you can further refine our search to find chat sessions that match your specific criteria, such as:
- Date created
- # of messages
- Source of the visitor (Google, Direct Link, paid media, etc.)
- Keyword the visitor clicked on to find your website
- You can even search by words used in your chat sessions with your customers such as “price” or “technical support”
Can I have chat logs E-Mailed to me?
Absolutely – Operators have the ability to decide if they would like chat transcripts emailed to one unique E-Mail address, or multiple different E-Mail addresses.
Can I customize what the chat box looks like to match my website’s design?
One of the great features of Lucky Orange chat is the ability to completely customize the look and feel of your chat box. This includes:
- The Chat Button Title: “Chat with us,” “Chat with live support,” etc.
- Custom Colors & Styles: Chose your desired chat background color.
- Decide if you want a blinking icon, and pick the desired location you would like the chat box to appear to your visitors.
What other chat features are available through Lucky Orange Chat?
Spy & Chat:
- One of the greatest benefits of Lucky Orange chat is the ability to actually view the screen of the visitor that you are chatting with. You can help the visitor through your check out process, add items to a shopping cart, or instruct them where they can find different information on your site by seeing how they move their mouse.
When a visitor requests a chat with you, you can choose to ask them some basic questions to gather additional information before the chat begins.
This can include:
- Name or E-Mail address of visitor asking to chat
- Is this a sales or technical support question?
Auto-Accept Chat requests:
- Never miss a chat again! When you activate this chat feature, you will automatically accept all chat requests from your visitors.
Idle Chat settings:
- Forgot to turn off your chat when you are not around? No problem! Lucky Orange’s chat allows you to set rules to turn off your chat if you are idle for a desired period of time.
More info at www.luckyorange.com.
Some Keywords to help this get found:
- 1 to 1 Chat
- free support chat
- live chat software
- form analytics
- heat maps
- visitor movies
- live mouse tracking
- live support chat
- visitor tracking
- whos online
- visitor analytics
- real time analytics
- track visitor mouse movements
- I see how Chat is useful, but, besides being earily cool, why do I care about “visitor recordings”?
A huge percentage of website visitors leave without purchasing anything or using your site. Most of the time you can only guess at the reasons. Relying on your customers to tell you what’s wrong with your site isn’t a great option. Visitor recordings let you see exactly where your customers became frustrated or confused and abandoned your website. They allow you to then make smart changes and retest by watching more visitors use your site and eventually drastically increases sales.
- Can I have many chat operators chatting at the same time?
Of course! They can also chat with each other in the private operator chat room, transfer chats to each other, and watch the visitors screen while they chat with them.
- Will this slow down my website?
No, our code is designed to be loaded asynchronously, so even if our servers are sluggish or completely unreachable, your site still loads as fast as before.
- Is this self hosted?
No, this is a hosted solution. All data is stored securely on our PCI compliant servers at LuckyOrange.com
- Will your branding / powered by text be visible?
Yes. However, you can purchase an addon to remove the powered by text.
- Will this hurt my search engine rankings?
It shouldn’t. Our software doesn’t do anything illegal. This kind of tracking data is readily available to the browser and no malicious code is used to obtain it. In fact, Google Analytics does similar tracking with click maps – though it isn’t real time.
- What happens if I go over my page views?
All sites under your account share page views. As soon as you hit the limit on your account all of your sites will stop tracking new visitors. As soon as the month resets or you upgrade to a larger plan, tracking will resume again. You can still access older recordings while you are over your limits, but you will not be able to chat with any new visitors, see new visitors to your site, or create new recordings.
- What’s a concurrent visitor?
When we say you can have up to 1000 simultaneous visitors tracked that means 1000 visitors on your website at the same moment. Even websites with a million visitors a month might only have 100 simultaneous visitors at a time. As an example, one of our sites gets about 350,000 visitors a month and peaks at abtou 100 simultaneous visitors. If you need to manage more than 1000 simultaneous visitors please let us know and we can accomodate.
- What happens if I go over my concurrent visitors?
The code will simply stop tracking new visitors. As soon as 1 visitor leaves, it will open that slot up for a new visitor. As well, any new visitors will NOT see any chat buttons or poll questions. You can upgrade your plan to increase your limit.
I wanted to know how my clients were interacting with my site and had to rely on google analytics user flow. Lucky Orange shows you exactly what the user does on your site. Where they scroll to and what they pause on. The closest thing you'll get to a understanding what works and doesn't on your site.
The chat function is invaluable too and has allowed me to connect with people who would have otherwise filled in a contact form.
A bargain at $10 per month.
The service is amazing and in my opinion better then Mouse flow. However, the plugin is super bare bones. It literally only pastes the code on the site.
What would be even more useful is, if it gives the option to send Name and email of logged in users (Custom User Data). Now we're talking!
Im uninstalling this and building a custom solution for the above with GTM.
- Checked for latest version of wordpress and new icons.
- Uses cloudfront URL for increased security and scalability
- Compatibility check with latest WordPress 4.4
- Pops out to Lucky Orange for better experience.
- If wordpress uses https then use that as well for the dashboard.
- Fixed PHP Notice Error for plugin
- New Behavior Tagging. Auto Tags Recordings based off of URL rules.
- Tested in newest wordpress.
- Much easier setup process.
- New & improved heat maps that load quicker and are shareable as JPGs on our Rackspace CDN.
- Tested in newest wordpress. Chat now stays on the page and travels with the user as they move from page to page.
- Heatmaps. Includes 3 types. Click heat maps, mouse movement heat maps, scroll depth heat maps.
- Only allow ADMINISTRATORS the ability to see the Lucky Orange link in the dashboard.
- New core udates for faster load times.
- Cluster Map to show lots of visitors
- Star (favorite) your recordings
- Other optimizations for high traffic sites.
- Compatibility update for older versions of WordPress, specifically WordPress MU 2.92
- Recorded Visitor Sessions.
- Operator Chat. Operators can chat with each other withing the CHAT tab.
- SSL Code change
- Throttle events for larger sites.
- Fixed firefox height issues in dashboard.
- Implemented Visitor Mouse Tracking
- Released initial version.