Display a clock on your sidebar set automatically to your location’s timezone. Select from a choice of clocks, colors and sizes.
- A wide range of analog and digital clocks. See screenshots tab or designs shown in localtimes.info/getwidget
- Choice of size, colors of text, border and background,
- Automatic adjustment of daylight saving time from the localtimes.info servers
- Easy addition of multiple clocks
- My city is not displayed
Remember to save settings after each drop down selection
- How do I customize the colours?
Go to the Appearance->Widgets tab in your wordpress admin panel, and choose click on settings for the local time clock, select text, border and background colors from the drop downs
- Can I choose my colour?
You can select the clock to be transparent, so the clock’s background will be that of your web page
- Can I paste the clock directly into a page in a post, not on the sidebar ?
- Do I need to set the city ?
Choosing the city is not necessary for an accurante timezone. Setting the clock’s city changes adjusts the clocks clickthrough URL to go to the correct localtimes.info page for the city.
- Is my city supported ?
localtimes.info has 100,000 cities in its database
- Does world clock widget adjust for changing Daylight Saving Time?
Yes, the clock automatically changes for all Daylight Saving Time changes in the world, using the localtimes.info database.
- What is Daylight Saving Time?
Daylight saving time is the convention of advancing clocks so that afternoons have more daylight and mornings have less. Click here for more information
- Is there support ?
Email us at widgets at localtimes.info or send us a message on twitter.com/localtimes
This is not mobile friendly - and some browsers are beginning to migrate away from the use of flash in favor of HTML5
- Released 24/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 12/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with WordPress Widget Class for (i) multiple clocks on the sidebar, (ii) improved admin panel, and (iii) compatibility with future WordPress releases
- Released 25/02/2011
- Upgraded the range of clock designs with the most popular clocks on localtimes.info (see Screenshots)
- Released 08/02/2010
- First release includes two most popular analog and digital clocks