Do you want to engage and live chat with your website visitors? Do you want to handle email tickets, answer voice chats, Tweet or Facebook chat, create and manage knowledge base from one place? With LiveAgent Live Chat & Helpdesk, you are just a click away.
LiveAgent is a powerful “all-in-one” customer support software used by small and medium sized businesses. Installation is fast and easy and no coding skills are required.
What is LiveAgent in 1 Minute
LiveAgent offers 179+ features and fuctions and more are added on regular basis. The main features are listed below:
Your customers can connect with you in real time using a live chat button on your website. Studies show that live chat increases conversions and the total volume of sales.
Your customers can reach you by emails (you can scan unlimited number of mail accounts and sort emails into multiple departments) You can answer emails in same way as if it would be chat – customer will get immediate answers.
In case your support is not online, your customers can leave you an offline message, which will be later asnwered by email.
Connecting with Facebook enables you to respond to Facebook messages, posts or comments directly from LiveAgent, along with other customer requests.
Connecting with Twitter enables you to do brand monitoring and respond to tweets that require action. Responses are directly sent as tweets.
Knowledge Base & Forum
Create categories in your Customer portal based on your products, services or types of customers. Add knowledge base articles, Forums or feedback boards. Create knowledge base search widgets, and provide customers with easy acccess to your knowledge base articles.
You can keep full history of conversations with your customers and you have full overview of interactions on one page.
- Integrates WordPress with live chat
- Instantly adds a chat button to your WordPress pages, no HTML or coding required
- Multilingual support (39 languages available)
Now, for html form generation purposes php libraby htmlForm from http://stefangabos.blogspot.com/ is used.
If you have any thoughts how to make this plugin better, do not hasitate to leave your ideas in plugin forum, or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This plugin is currently localized in the following languages:
- Slovak (sk_SK) by Qualityunit
- Hungarioan (hu_HU) by Qualityunit
- What is LiveAgent?
LiveAgent is a customer support software. The LiveAgent WordPress plugins automatically adds a LiveAgent live chat button to your WordPress website.
- Is plugin avaliable also in my language?
From version 3.0.0 plugin supports translations to any language that WordPress supports. So if you have a time you can help us to improve it. Make your own translation and send it to us. We will add it to the next plugin release.
Best software if you wish to have all your social media platforms integrated into one place. It helps managing time more efficiently as well as makes our clients happy since they get all responses needed quickly!
Having a chat service on your website and setting it up initially may be quite difficult. But not in this case! LiveAgent actually simplified the configuration steps so well that it goes smooth even for the non-technical person. I hope they will continue updating this software even more! 🙂
- Directory name changed
- new API for new account creation
- a small design fix
- usage of improper WP_PLUGIN_URL fixed with SSL sensitive plugins_url() function
- automatic secure connection support for hosted accounts
- Error displaying fixed
- Specific API errors handling
- Connect button fix
- New approach to creating trial accounts
- New screenshots
- internal values for signup form changed
- backward compatibility code added
- minor bug fixes
- tested on WP 4.3.1
- New design!
- New login and signup approach
- Easy way of choosing and selecting a button for your site
- Easy way of adding prechat details
- Third party tools removed from plugin
- tested on WP 4.2.2
- signup now points to default LiveAgent signup location
- remove deprecated code
- do not allow automatic domain suggestion if automatic detection fails
- every new account on ladesk.com domain is now 14 days trial
- add compatibility for WP 3.8.1
- fixed some issues in code
- add compatibility to WordPress 3.7.1
- add compatibility to WordPress 3.5
- transaltion fixes
- nicer screenshots
- add hungarian translation
- add slovak translation
- use native WordPress ui
- user experience enhancements
- better settings handling
- better user privileges handling
- internalization support
- readme changes only
- code refactoring
- simplification of user interface and code complexity
- fixed not functional signup
- internal speed up
- comaptible with WordPress 3.3.1
- internal improvements
- bugfixes with delayed account creation problem
- fixed empty buttons grid after signup
- added one screenshot
- new screenshots
- added account creation wizard
- short description update
- fix error with loguot from agent panel
- add test classes, now all new code should be unit-tested
- add support for showing Visitors on WordPress page as table in Dashboard
- show notification to admin if no chat button is enabled
- fix: Fatal error: Class ‘La_Lang’ not found in C:\wamp\www\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\liveagent\PhpApi.class.php on line 65
- minor bugfixes
- speed optimalisations
- advanced algorithm that inserts buttons into sidebars, should be independent from theme
- fixed crash when theme not using sidebars (only float buttons can be used then)
- minor code changes
- fatal error fix with unexistant function
- automatically add http to domain name if it do not already contains it
- minor account screen positions change
- minor bugfixes
- minonr bugfixes
- look & feel change
- tested for wordpress 3.1.3 and 3.2 beta
- minor Bugfixes
- fewer requests to LiveAgent installation
- Bugfixes on plugin startup
- first release