This is a rebuild of the original OSTicket WP Bridge plugin
Because the original plugin was no longer developed we decided to make a new plugin out of it.
adding new features, fixing old bugs and security flaws.
- Compatible with osTicket 1.9.3 – 1.10.
- POP / IMAP functionality stays intact.
- You can use both osTicket scp, reply to email OR use WordPress for all tickets.
- Integrates with your WordPress users.
- Good work-flow of Open, Answered and Closed tickets.
- Contact form shortcode.
- Multiple file attachments.
- HTML Email templates.
- Admin and Department signatures from osTicket.
- Admin internal notes from osTicket.
- Admin Canned responses from osTicket.
- Create ticket as Admin.
- Multi-language support.
Pro Features (for 25 euro’s):
- Knowledgebase synchronisation to WordPress
- Select departments per wordpress version
- Professional support
- and more to come soon…
Features scheduled for next release:
- Ticket user linked to WP / Woo Commerce users.
- Arabic – by mbnoimi
- German – by Adrian Oeschger
- If you would like to contribute your own language please don’t hesitate to contact us!
If you like this plugin please leave a good review behind and help us to promote it.
This plugin is powered by Key4ce – IT Professionals :: https://key4ce.com
- Make sure that osTicket is installed
- Make sure that your osTicket version is 1.9.3 to 1.9.14, and v1.10 (all subversions should work).
- osTicket can be downloaded from http://osticket.com/download
- For Attachments to work with the Key4ce osTicket Bridge plugin, please download and configure the osTicket plugin: Storage :: Attachments on the Filesystem.
- osTicket Storage :: Attachments on the Filesystem plugin can be downloaded here: http://osticket.com/download/go?dl=plugin%2Fstorage-fs.phar
- Our plugin will make use of Department, help topic alert & Email settings. Please set them carefully in osTicket settings.
- Create a Contact Ticket Page. This is the page the plugin will modify and AUTOMATICALLY insert the [addoscontact] shortcode which will display a contact form which allows guests to submit tickets.
- Create a Thank You Page for all ticket submissions.
- Make sure the email template subject matches your osticket email subjects.
- Fill in google’s re-captcha code for contact page.
[addosticket] Ticket listing and creation of tickets for logged in customers/clients (see Screenshots tab).
[addoscontact] Guest ticket submission form with CAPTCHA (a WordPress user login is not required to submit a ticket – see Screenshots tab).
[addosopenticketcount] Display the amount of open tickets for the logged in user anywhere in wordpress.
- Install key4ce-osticket-bridge folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- osTicket Bridge plugin settings are located in Dashboard–> Tickets –> osT-Config (DO NOT name your “Landing Page Name” the same name as the folder you have osTicket installed).
- osTicket DB configuration settings are located in Dashboard–> Tickets –> Settings
- Email template settings are located in Dashboard–> Tickets–> Email Templates
- Add a contact page and a thank you page for [addoscontact]
- Set the landing page (ticket list + create ticket page)
- Set the contact page and Contact thank you page
- Set googles re-captcha keys for the contact page (can be found at: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list)
You CANNOT use the shortcode: [addosticket] and [addoscontact] on more than one page. Please make sure you select the corresponding pages you applied the shortcodes to in the osTicket Bridge plugin settings (located in Dashboard–> Tickets –> osT-Config).
- Where does the osTicket need to be Installed?
Can be anywhere, just make sure you know it’s Database settings and fill them in accordingly in osT-Config page.
- What version of osTicket can i use?
osTicket v1.9.3 to v1.10 (all subversions are generally supported).
- Where can I download the tested osTicket versions?
I would like to have the premium version, however, I find no way to order this. Otherwise I like the plugin.
Very Good Plugin Exactly what i needed. Thank you
Great plugin, also usable for multi site installations.
Great integration, easy setup, and ready to go within 5 minutes.
Thank you for your great work!
Will donate for sure to keep on developing this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Key4ce osTicket Bridge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added admin internal notes
- Added canned responses to admin
- Added responsive design to admin section
- Added responsive design to client section
- Added WordPress avatars
- Re-designed contact page, ticket page, and more.
- Added v1.10+ support
Added to professional version:
– osTicket knowledgebase sync with wordpress custom taxonomy
– Select departments per wordpress site
– more to come soon…
- Fixed jquery issue.
- Fixed help topic blank config issue.
- Added loader based up on department selection.
- Fixed Attchment issue with multi language OSTicket.
- Cleaned up codes.
- Admin reply fix.
- plugin update database changes fix.
- Email template fix.
- Contact form validation fix.
- Language captcha fix.
- Added additional language strings to translation files.
- Added help topic based up on department.
- Contact form attachments, department and help topic selection options added.
- osticket 1.9.12 compatability added.
- Fixed: some styling issues.
- Fixed: Full name field properly adds full name.
- Fixed: Google re-captcha fields in the right order.
- Help topics added
- Time synced from osticket
- osticket 1.9.11 compatible
- Email template subjects added to email templates
- Google re-captcha added to contact form.
- Added additional File attachment functionality to ignore empty extensions
- Fixed up queries for shortcode/ forum contact page
- Added support for 188.8.131.52 and 1.9.6
- fixed Attachment support for higher versions
- Functions all have prefixes to avoid conflicts with other plugins
- Multi language support added
- Fixes for 1.9.4 fresh installation
- Email customer reply fix
- osticket 1.9.4 support added
- added osticket version selection
- Open ticket count fixed
- Option to enable ticket close for client
- Client layout fixed
- Client main page fixed
- Small other changes in code.
- Admin can create tickets with auto search in WP Database.
- Mass close tickets on client ticket listing.
- Shortcode for viewing open tickets
- File attachment error in Admin fixed.
- Bugged users will now be automatically updated and fixed.
- contact form bug fixed.
- Multiple file attachments
- File attachment location from osTicket
- mysql query fix- contact form sender name and email fix.
- minor issues fixed.- updated installations (Contributed by: DivaVocals)
- Single file Attachments
- File Attachement configuration based on OSticket(Filesize,File Type,File Attachement enable/disable)
- Corrected Admin ticket counting (Open,Closed,Answered,All)
- HTML Email Template
- Admin and Department Signature in Email template (based up on osTicket signature)
- Mass delete/ Close tickets from Admin ticket listing
- Fixed names in ticket thread
- Fixed time equal to osTicket settings.
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Shortcode for Contact style form with captcha
- Shortcode placement fix for ticket list and ticket create
- CSS/ JS inclusion fix ** Submitted by Steffen Andre Langnes **
- Login Redirect ** Submitted by Steffen Andre Langnes **
- Prefix fix for existing plugin users
- mysql DB errors fixed- RevSlider conflict fixed
- Activate / Deactivate warning messages fixed.
- If wrong database info blank page issue fixed.
- Added database keyost_prefix field
- Fixed mysql bugs
- Fixed first time user issue.
- Headers already sent fixed.
- Creating multiple ticket pages on save has been resolved.
- Shows name in ticket threads.
- SMTP save field fix- Offline / Offline mode fix
- Cleaned up legacy code
- Shortcode redirect fix
- Login fields added
- Register link with redirect added
- Premalink related issues fixed
- Adding new users to OSticket fixed
- Form validation fixed
- Shortcode implementation
- Cleaned up code issues
- Admin Alert Email now looks into group members aswell
- implemented Reply Separator Tag- Fixed: Email From name
- Fixed: Many code warnings and errors in Debug mode- And much more..
- New design for both Admin and Client end
- Uses OSTicket email address and name based up on the department
- Full HTML capable with rich text editor for both client and admin
- Admin side menu displays the amount of open tickets
- Displays “Open tickets” in the top admin menu when open tickets are available Displays “Support tickets” when no open ticket is available.
- Added Answered status to both admin and client side
- Security Fix: Client no longer able to see everyones ticket by entering the ticket id in the url.
- Fix: User/ priority/ status fields compatible with OSTicket 1.9
- Fix: Using department instead of Topic
- Fix: If not logged in to WordPress it will redirect you to the WordPress login (works with Theme my login plugin)