kb_debugwith any arguments that you want to log and they will be pretty printed at the end of the document.
- To log and show a list of all warnings, errors and notices generated by your plugin, add
?KB_Debug_Errorsto your URL.
- To see a list of all hooks in the order they fire as well as what arguments they are called with and what functions run on them (again, in which order),
?KB_Debug_Hooksto the URL.
To see both just add ?KB_Debug_Errors&KB_Debug_Hooks. (Essentially $_GET[var] must be set to enable that feature).
- Logs and displays all warnings, errors, etc. alongwith their context.
- Logs and displays all hooks alongwith the argument(s) each hook is called with and the functions that run on that particular hook (in order).
- Moved README to readme.txt
- Renamed Screenshots for wp.org to display.
- Modified readme.txt and updated the PHP version.
- Plugin completely refactored.
- No longer uses buffering.
- Features are now activated by setting $_GET variables.
- First version.