Jeero is the missing link between your ticketing solution and your website.
Tired of manually copying your event data in WordPress from your external ticketing solution? Jeero takes care of that and keeps you website fully up-to-date, including dates, prices, descriptions, images and availability.
Supported ticketing solutions:
- AudienceView Professional
- Brown Paper Tickets
- Ciné Office
- KinoTickets Online
Supported calendar/event plugins:
- All In One Event Calendar
- All Goodlayers themes that use their Event Post Type plugin
- Events Schedule WordPress Plugin
- Modern Events Calendar
- Sugar Calendar
- Theater for WordPress
- The Events Calendar
- Very Simple Event List
- WP Event Manager
Is your ticketing solution missing?
My objective is to offer imports from any ticketing solution to any calendar plugin. Contact me, so I can add your solution as well.
Get started for free
Jeero is a subscription based service, provided by Slim & Dapper. You can easily setup a free subscription inside the plugin. The free subscription is fully functional and lets you sync up to 10 upcoming events at any given time. When you are ready to move ahead you can upgrade to one of the paid plans.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and look for ‘Jeero’.
- Install and activate the Jeero plugin.
- Go to Jeero in the WordPress admin and click on ‘Add Import’.
- Select your ticketing solution and your calendar plugin and submit the form.
- Fill in the missing fields in the form. Submit the form.
Wait a couple of minutes (max 5) and go to your Calendar plugin.
You should see the first 10 upcoming events that are coming from your ticketing solutions.
How do I upgrade?
I am still working on the subscription engine. Once it ready the possibility to upgrade will be made available inside the plugin. It shouldn’t take long. For now you can contact me so I can upgrade you manually.
How much will it cost?
Subscription rates will range from €20 – €30 per month, depending on your total number of events.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jeero” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed conflict with events that were previously imported by one of the Theater for WordPress import extensions.
- Adds support for importing GIF files (1.20.1).
- Imported images now get SEO-friendly filenames and alt tags.
- Jeero now has a dedicated log file and no longer pollutes your PHP error log.
- Adds support for additional venue details to imported events of The Event Calendar plugin.
- Fixed number formatting of prices of imported events of The Event Calendar plugin (1.17.1).
- Fixed not retaining map setting after each import of events of The Event Calendar plugin (1.17.1).
- Fixed a problem with images of imported events of the Events Schedule WP Plugin (1.17.2).
- Fixed a problem with incorrect start times of imported events of the Events Schedule WP Plugin (1.17.3).
- Updated Twig to 3.3.8 (1.17.4).
- Fixed a problem where the Modern Events Calendar import stopped working on some systems (1.17.5).
- Fixed a PHP warning in PHP8 (1.17.6).
- Improved support for custom templates.
- Internal improvements to accommodate future support for more calendar/slider/narrow-casting plugins!
- Added support for the EventON plugin.
- Fixed a problem with event status import to the WordPress for Theater plugin (1.15.1).
- Fixed a problem with the Modern Events Calendar plugin (1.15.2).
- Fixed a problem with incorrect start and end times in The Event Calendar plugin (1.15.3).
- Fixed a problem with missing prices in the Theater for WordPress plugin (1.15.4).
- Improvements to Twig example code for templates (1.15.4).
- Fixed support for the latest version of the Sugar Calendar plugin (1.15.4).
You can now define your own custom fields for imported events.
Added support for the WP Event Manager plugin.
Added support for the Sugar Calendar plugin.
- Added support for custom templates to the Modern Events Calendar import.
- Other improvements to the Modern Events Calendar import.
- Added support for custom templates to the The Events Calendar and Theater for WordPress imports. You can now use the power of Twig templates to customise the contents of your imported events.
- Made several improvements to the Modern Events Calendar import.
- Made it possible to set if title, description, categories and featured image should be overwritten after each import to the The Events Calendar plugin.
- Simplified onboarding.
- Theater for WordPress import now supports categories and cities.
- Events Schedule WordPress Plugin import now supports venues and categories.
- Restructured setting pages.
- Added support for custom import settings per calendar plugin.
- Made it possible to set if title, description and featured image should be overwritten after each import to the Theater for WordPress plugin.
- Added support for Goodlayers themes that use their Event Post Type plugin.
- Added support for the Very Simple Event List plugin.
- Fixed several import issues with The Events Calendar.
- Renamed ‘subscriptions’ to ‘imports’.
- Made it possible to deactivate an import.
- Added support for the Events Schedule WordPress Plugin.
Fixed a redirect issue while setting up a new import.
Added support for the Modern Events Calendar plugin.
Fixed several import issues with the All In One Event Calendar plugin. Adds featured images support to All In One Event Calendar and The Events Calendar imports.
- Welcome Jeero!