We are the first fulfillment center in the MENA region to use advanced robotics solutions, ensuring efficient and accurate fulfillment services.
We use innovative systems in air package protection technology from Locked Air â€“ we go the extra mile to custom-make and seal the air pillows and cushions on demand, ensuring your specific requirements are met and eliminating potential delays.
Our return management process follows system-directed procedures that are set based on your guidelines and rules, ensuring a simple and easy process for your customers.
Our intelligent storage area has been designed to work with our cutting-edge WMS solutions to optimize storing SKUs according to size, quantity and turnover rate, and to have the right traceability and visibility of all the SKUs at any given time.
We use the latest technology in API integrations from Honeywell logistics. Our Datahub Module supports the API integrations in a fast, secure and reliable way which can connect any third party system.
Our customers are our priority. Everything we do is based on how we can improve the customer experience. We focus on the best possible experience, and work backwards from there to deliver it.
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- Woocommerce plugin
- Log in to your WordPress website and navigate to the “Plugins” section in the sidebar.
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- Search for the “IQ Fulfillment” plugin in the search bar, and click on the “Install Now” button for the plugin you want to add.
- Once the plugin is installed, click on the “Activate” button.
- The plugin should now be activated and added to your website.
- Go to the “IQ Fulfillment” manu from your admin menubar.
- Click for integration & allow the permission.
- Login to our system & wait for the approval.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IQ Fulfillment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IQ Fulfillment” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.