Join the thousands of users who have downloaded the Instapage plugin for WordPress to seamlessly publish landing pages as a natural extension of your WordPress blog or website. All you have to do is select the ‘Push to WordPress’ publishing option within Instapage when you’re finished with your landing page. (Click the “Installation” tab for detailed upload instructions)
Instapage is the most powerful landing page platform on the market. Ideal for teams and agencies, Instapage has everything you need to build fully customizable, on-brand landing pages.
Instapage is the only platform that offers:
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited visitors
- Unlimited domains
No other landing page builder offers this level of precision with full design freedom
Every promotion deserves a great page. One that you’re confident is pixel perfect, exquisitely composed, professional and polished, whether it’s in desktop or mobile form. Our fully customizable builder is intuitive and powerful, so it’s easy to create on-brand, conversion-friendly landing pages
Design without bounds by selecting from over 5,000 fonts and 33,000,000 images to work with. And, our new alignment, distribution and grouping features, ensure your work is perfect in desktop or mobile versions.
Over 100+ Landing Page Templates to Get You Started
Save valuable time and money with our integrations
Integrate with the most widely used marketing services, like Salesforce, Zapier, Drupal, Autopilot, MailChimp, Google Analytics, AWeber, GoToWebinar, to name just a few.
Highest ranked support in the industry
Join 250,000+ businesses who rely on Instapage.
- When publishing your landing page from Instapage, choose WordPress.
- Go to Plugins in your WordPress administration, click Add New, and search for “Instapage WordPress Plugin”.
- Now click at Install Now button.
- Click on Activate after upload has completed.
- Go to Settings and choose Instapage.
- Log into your Instapage account.
- Now you can Add a New Page.
- Select a Page from the dropdown that you want to create a URL for (only pages published to WordPress are available).
- Create a URL, hit publish, and you’re ready to promote your landing page!
- PHP Curl extension
- If you get “Couldn’t connect to host” error during login process, contact your hosting provider and ask for increasing outgoing connection limits.
The plugin is very useful and very easy to implement
I love the integration between Instapage and WordPress.
With just 2 clicks I easily publish new pages.
Furthermore, stats are integrated in the WordPress dashboard.
The instapage plug-in is amazing when it works. There are bugs and instances of the pages not working. Some issues are fixed quick and they have a very friendly support team. It does suck to pay for ads to your website only to have the wordpress instapage not load or not work. When a page breaks it has a giant blue page that includes the logo and says you’ve discovered a missing link. One of my wp instapages has been broken for weeks and no solution. Other ones work great and no problem. They have a free trial so try it out. It was recommended that I don’t use the plug-in and instead redirect customers back to an instapage hosted lander.
Keep a close eye on your landing pages built with this, if working you’ll be happy with it.
For simple pages its very easy to use. It’s simple to sync with your instapage account and publish pages. I have, however, had issues with pages that are in a sequence, for example LP1 links to LP2 which redirects to LP3; I’ve had redirect loops which only seem to happen when the LP’s are set up on WordPress.
Works well and it’s free. Nice!!
The instructions are really clear and easy to follow…Seamless!
Contributors & Developers
“Instapage WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Improved dynamic text replacement
- Improved plugin installation
- Changed coding style
- Improved signing in into plugin
- Improved installation on Drupal
- Changed workflow for unpublish page via plugin
- Changed page fetching endpoint
- Improved compatibility with plugins use knockout.js
- Improved handling big requests
- Improved displaying 404 page header status
- Changed fetch landing pages
- Fixed problem with broken dashboard
- Fixed problem with not displayed page listing
- Improved auto-migration
- Improved stability
- Improved compatibility with other plugins
- Workaround for displaying plugin’s link in sidebar
- Increased max length request limit
- Improved fetching big requests
- Improved slug detection method
- Improved fetching more than 50 pages
- Improved URL parsing
- Improved token validation
- Fixed publish link on dashboard
- unnecessary scripts removed from dashboard
- Compatibility with PHP >= 4.3
- Getting all pages ready for push
- Better parsing URL for homepage and 404 pages
- Cross origin proxy value fix
- PHP 5 compatibility fix
- DB Datetime fix