This is the very first Plug-in which is designed especially keeping our motto in mind that ‘every client is important’. It is as an imperative tool for supervising your official website in accordance to your clients.
- Client’s review maintenance- the order of client’s reviews can be altered and highlighted
- Facility of different layout designs
- Group-wise and tag-wise categorization
- Ease of alteration for your testimonials; Add, Edit, and Delete
- Inserting images, video and URL to your testimonials is simple
- Option for specifying the number of testimonials on your website
- Facility for filtering your testimonial by tags and countries
- Multiple testimonial listing template available
- Effortlessness crafting of multiple widget templates
- It allows you to add any testimonial with any number and list as many templates as you want
- Upload the ‘indianic-testimonial’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Place [iNICtestimonial tpl=1] with Some Attributes “tpl, no_of_testimonial, list_per_page, ord_by, filter_by_country, filter_by_tags, custom_query, show_featured_at, no_of_featured, featured_template, listing_template_odd, listing_template_even” in your template where you want the testimonials to be displayed, or use the widget!
Have a question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This plugin contains some really critical vulnerabilities which really compromises the application’s security.
I’ve notified the company using 2 different emails (the one in the FAQ section and the one on their website), and also through the plugin support page and still not even as much as a single reply. This only shows that this company does not care at all about their users and their security.
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Improve Security.
- Upload Testimonial Image with WordPress Media Uploader.
- Testimonial Add/Edit Form submit with ajax.
- Now Display Randomly Testimonial in Widget with Widget Template configuration.
- Set up basic functionality