Hide Admin Icons hides the navigation menu icons.
The icons remain visible when the menu is in its collapsed state.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it.
- Put the ‘hide-admin-icons’ directory in your WordPress plugin directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for Hide Admin Icons.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Admin Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 1.6 Removes support for WordPress versions older than 3.6 and the MP6 plugin, adds support for versions newer than 3.8.
- 1.5 Adds experimental support for WordPress 3.8. Once 3.8 is released, support for older WordPress versions and the MP6 plugin will be dropped.
- 1.4 Adds support for the MP6 plugin
- 1.3.3 Fixed incorrectly hidden navigation menu icons on narrow screens.
- 1.3.2 Removed unnecessary image file, updated css, renamed functions.
- 1.3.1 Nothing fancy, just edited the way the Hide Admin Icons css file is included in the admin header, you shouldn’t notice any change really.
- 1.3 Now also removes the icons from admin page headers.
- 1.2 CSS fixed to reflect the 2.7-beta3-9826 html structure.
- 1.1 Fix for code error, tried to retrieve the .css file from incorrect directory. Thanks Lecactus 😉