Hide Admin Icons hides the navigation menu icons.
The icons remain visible when the menu is in its collapsed state.
- Download the plugin archive and expand it.
- Put the ‘hide-admin-icons’ directory in your WordPress plugin directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ for Hide Admin Icons.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Admin Icons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Admin Icons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.6 Removes support for WordPress versions older than 3.6 and the MP6 plugin, adds support for versions newer than 3.8.
- 1.5 Adds experimental support for WordPress 3.8. Once 3.8 is released, support for older WordPress versions and the MP6 plugin will be dropped.
- 1.4 Adds support for the MP6 plugin
- 1.3.3 Fixed incorrectly hidden navigation menu icons on narrow screens.
- 1.3.2 Removed unnecessary image file, updated css, renamed functions.
- 1.3.1 Nothing fancy, just edited the way the Hide Admin Icons css file is included in the admin header, you shouldn’t notice any change really.
- 1.3 Now also removes the icons from admin page headers.
- 1.2 CSS fixed to reflect the 2.7-beta3-9826 html structure.
- 1.1 Fix for code error, tried to retrieve the .css file from incorrect directory. Thanks Lecactus 😉