Help Scout for WordPress
Thousands of businesses in more than 140 countries use Help Scout to make every customer support interaction more human & more helpful.
This simple plugin takes only a few minutes to setup. It enables you to do a couple important things:
- Add a contact form to your site, which submits inquiriest to Help Scout
- Add a Help Scout Beacon to your site. Just paste your embed code and save.
Looking for more horsepower? Try Help Scout Desk.
Help Scout Desk is a premium plugin that adds a full-featured customer portal to your WordPress site. Customers can submit inquiries, see their complete history and more.
- Does this work if I’m on the Help Scout Free plan?
Beacon is included on all Free plans, so you can embed your Beacon using this plugin. However, the contact form requires an API key, and API access is only available for paying plans.
Easy way to add HelpScout to a site
It's pretty great. However, I'm the author of the plugin so I'm a bit biased...even if I use it at sproutapps.co.
- Fix: Admin hidden becuase of missing capability
- New: Support for Free Help Scout Plugin
- Fix: All tags will be in-sync