Head Meta Date (formerly “Head Metadate”) improves the definition and semantic quality of your web pages by adding a set of date
<meta> tags to the
<head> section of your web pages.
<head> ... <!-- META Tags added by Head Meta Date WordPress plugin. Get it at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/head-meta-date/ --> <meta http-equiv="Date" content="Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:34:13 GMT"> <meta http-equiv="Last-Modified" content="Wed, 17 Feb 2011 12:34:13 GMT"> <meta name="CreateDate" content="Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:34:13 GMT"> <meta name="Last-Update" content="Wed, 17 Feb 2011 12:34:13 GMT"> ... </head>
- Plug-n-play functionality
- Easy to configure from the WP Admin
- Adds set of meta tags to
<head>section of posts and pages
- Customize each
<meta>tag with your selected date info
- Leaving any field blank generate a now date
- Auto-generates known information from your site
- Choose HTML or XHTML format for meta tags
- Enable/disable plugin output from the settings page
- Includes live preview of your meta tags and custom content
- Option to reset default settings
This plugin is designed to complete a site’s head construct by including some of meta tags.
Note: the metadata output via this plugin applies to the entire site.
I created this plugin for my usage and decied to share with the WP community. I completely use the Head Meta Data WordPress plugin.
Send some stars to Jeff Starr.
Links, tweets and likes as you want …
Typical plugin install: upload, activate, and customize in the WP Admin. Visit the “Head Meta Date” settings page for more information.
To ask a question, visit the HMD Homepage.
Contributors & Developers
“Head Meta Date” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 20130312 – Modified release.
- 20130312 – Initial release.