Integrate Gravity Forms with ExactTarget
If you use ExactTarget and WordPress, this plugin is for you. Sync Gravity Forms forms with your ExactTarget account – if a linked Gravity Form is submitted, all data will be seamlessly added to ExactTarget.
- Works with ExactTarget accounts with thousands of lists
- Link multiple forms with ExactTarget lists
- Choose to link a Gravity Form with one or more ExactTarget lists (submit once, get added to multiple lists!)
- Uses the ExactTarget XML API
- Includes administrator debugging options
The Best ExactTarget WordPress Plugin
Using Gravity Forms integration allows you to take advantage of Gravity Forms features, including having a widget subscription box linked with ExactTarget. If you need an ExactTarget widget, this plugin is for you.
Other Gravity Forms Add-ons:
- Gravity Forms Directory & Addons – Turn Gravity Forms into a WordPress Directory plugin.
- Gravity Forms Salesforce Add-on – Integrate Gravity Forms with Salesforce.com
- Gravity Forms Highrise Add-on – Integrate Gravity Forms with Highrise, a CRM
- Gravity Forms + Constant Contact – If you use Constant Contact and Gravity Forms, this plugin is for you.
- Gravity Forms Mad Mimi Add-on – Integrate Mad Mimi, a great email marketing company, and Gravity Forms.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings page (under Forms > Settings > ExactTarget)
- Enter the information requested by the plugin.
- Click Save Settings.
- If the settings are correct, it will say so.
- Follow on-screen instructions for integrating with ExactTarget.
- Does this plugin require Gravity Forms?
- Does this plugin require ExactTarget?
Well of course it does.
- The plugin doesn’t work for me. Why not!?
If you are using ExactTarget Enterprise 2.0, this plugin won’t work for you. It requires the XML API, which Enterprise 2.0 does not support.
- What’s the license for this plugin?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Works great, but lacking in Data Extension support.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms ExactTarget Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixes “Warning: Creating default object from empty value in […]gravity-forms-exacttarget\api\ExactTarget.class.php on line 43” error. Thanks, aduth!
- Implemented fix proposed by @rigrobert to fix Step 2 setup issue. If you still have this issue, please email email@example.com with your plugin configuration.
- Added Subscriber Key setting for those accounts with it enabled – if enabled, you must use the Web Collect method instead of the API.
- Launch on WordPress.org
- Made significant changes to list generation to allow for literally thousands of lists. If there are many lists, only list IDs will be shown immediately to improve load time.
- Updated the timeout to be 5 minutes for crazy-long requests.
- Reduced one extranneous API call
- Added UI improvement to show when lists are being loaded that something is happening.
- First Version