Email Blacklist Add-on for Gravity forms was built to help block submissions from users using generic or competitors email addresses to protect content displayed in a thank you message or confirmation email and remove non qualified leads from being collected. This plugin allows site admins to create a list of domains that if used in an email field on a Gravity Form will cause a validation error and block the person from submitting while using that email. A default email blacklist and validation message can be created to use across all forms with email field types. These default settings can be overridden on a per field basis.
Default settings can be added int he Gravity Forms Settings area. To add settings to an individual email field just add one to the form and got to the Advanced settings for the field.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add settings to the default
This plugin is reduced my times.
I got GREAT result with some customize.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms Email Blacklist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added custom validation message options to the email field under the ‘Advanced’ field settings
- Added default setting for the email blacklist and validation message to the form settings area to be used on all forms with an email field.
- Added email blacklist options to the email field under the ‘Advanced’ field settings