I needed to have a clean and small plugin that offers data protection options for users running sites in Germany.
Unlike many other Google Analytics plugins it offers to anonymize IPs as it’s neccessary for german users in order to have the GA code respect german data protection rules.
- Simple and guided setup
- Lightweight and fast plugin code
- Anonymize IP (recommended for german users to respect german data protection rules)
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder goolytics/ to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.
Keep this plugin lean and I think it should do very well 😉
Contributors & Developers
“Goolytics – Simple Google Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- PHP 7 compatibility
- Settings page visual improvements (Thanks pixelkicks!)
- Settings page visual improvements
- ‘Redefining already defined constructor’ bug that occured on several configurations
- WP 3.8 compatibility
- Initial release