This plugin creates a new Genesis settings page that allows you to modify the post-info (byline), post-meta, and footer area on any Genesis theme. Using text, shortcodes, and HTML in the textboxes provided in the admin screen, these three commonly modified areas are easily editable, without having to learn PHP or write functions, filters, or mess with hooks.
Easy to install and customize footer. Thanks.
- Rewrite based in plugin boilerplate.
- Update Author and Author URI.
- add textdomain loader
- add plugin header i18n
- Generate POT
- Prevent fatal error when Genesis 2.1 not active
- Genesis 2.1+ compatibility
- Increased installation requirement to Genesis 1.7.1
- Removed PHP4 constructor
- Whitespace, standards, and documentation
- Initial Release