Standard display of pages in WordPress can be a problem if you have a lot of pages with sub-pages causing the widget with list of pages to take a lot of space in the sidebar. With this widget you can use on of the 4 currently supported methods of navigation:
- Full Hierarchy
Displays complete hierarchy of all pages in the blog.
- Custom Parent
Displays only sub-pages for a parent page of your choice.
Dynamic list of pages, based on the currently active page.
Select pages to display, all other will be ignored.
Supported languages: English, Serbian.
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add widget to sidebar and set it to your liking
Nothing here yet.
Contributors & Developers
“GD Pages Navigator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
5.5 – 2016.03.19
- Minimum WordPress requirement is now 4.0
- Improvements to widget interface styling
- Compatibility with PHP 5.5 and newer
- Updated files from gdr2 library to 2.8.8
- Fixed issues with walker render classes
- Added display option for the navigation mode
- Several minor changes and improvements
- Improvements to widget settings styling
- Fixed displaying of navigation mode in some cases
- Fixed checking for hierarchy in navigation mode
- Fixed few more strings in widget settings
- Changed method of loading translations
- Updated files from gdr2 library to 2.6.7
- Fixed some initialization errors
- Updated files from gdr2 library to 2.6.5
- Added Serbian translation
- Plugin loading improvements
- Fixed some minor typos
- New method: selection of pages to display
- Option for excluding pages from the list
- Fixed couple of PHP warnings
- Fixed missing function for navigation method
- Full plugin rewrite