GamiPress – Reset User lets you completely reset all user information stored by GamiPress through a single button!
This plugin is perfect to reset a single user account earnings and logs as well as for reset tests accounts to test the GamiPress awards again from a fresh start.
The GamiPress team has been used this plugin during years for debug and test purposes, so now you are able to perform the same in your site!
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
How can I reset GamiPress data from an user account?
After installing GamiPress – Reset User, you will find a new section on the user profile named “Reset user GamiPress data”.
Just click the button “Remove all GamiPress data from this account” and all user earnings, logs, points balances, etc will be removed for this account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GamiPress – Reset User” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixes
- Fixes user selector.
- Make use of WordPress security functions for ajax requests.
- Replace all uses of select2() function by gamipress_select2() function.
- Initial release.