Many articles on your website do not get any traffic over a period of time. Some SEO experts suggest removing those articles from the website for a better SEO. This plugin analyses the data of the website on Google Analytics and suggests you the articles which you may consider to remove. The plugin also provides a good interface to easily remove those articles.
- Install the plugin normally and activate.
- Then click on \”GA Article Audit\” on the menu at the left-hand side.
- Click on the \”Get Authentication\” link and follow the steps. You will get authentication code.
- Copy the authentication code and paste on the authentication code field on \”GA Article Audit\” page and save.
- On the next page, choose Google Analytics profile and set other filters and save changes.
- Now you can see all the pages which have less number of views than the number of views you have set on the settings.
- You can edit, send to draft or trash those articles.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Article Audit using Google Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Article Audit using Google Analytics” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.