Many articles on your website do not get any traffic over a period of time. Some SEO experts suggest removing those articles from the website for a better SEO. This plugin analyses the data of the website on Google Analytics and suggests you the articles which you may consider to remove. The plugin also provides a good interface to easily remove those articles.
- Install the plugin normally and activate.
- Then click on \”GA Article Audit\” on the menu at the left-hand side.
- Click on the \”Get Authentication\” link and follow the steps. You will get authentication code.
- Copy the authentication code and paste on the authentication code field on \”GA Article Audit\” page and save.
- On the next page, choose Google Analytics profile and set other filters and save changes.
- Now you can see all the pages which have less number of views than the number of views you have set on the settings.
- You can edit, send to draft or trash those articles.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Article Audit using Google Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors