Frontier Query enables you to query your WordPress site from search form, widget and shortcodes.
Build shortcodes using the Frontier Query Shortcode builder – It has never been easier to construct a shortcode, and you can see the result while trying diffrent options.
- Search posts
- Frontier Query Widget
- Frontier Search Widget
- Info box to be used in post and pages with shortcode (see screenshots)
- Display, Filter and Group results (Widget, Shortcode & Search) by:
- Post Type
- Publish date (Year, Month or Day)
- Customize the Infobox with several different layouts.
- Results are cached for performance
- Infobox and Widgets are context aware – Get filter values from archive pages or posts:
- [fq-search] Short-code for advanced search
- [fq-infobox] Shortcode to place in post and pages to display post break down
- [fq-shortcode-builder] a WYSIWYG wizard where you can build and view your shortcode output
- [frontier-query] this will display the results from shortcodes and widgets.
Let me know what you think, and if you have enhancement requests or problems let me know through support area
- Frontier Post – Complete frontend management of posts
- Frontier Query – Display lists and groupings of posts in post/pages and widgets.
- Frontier Buttons – Full control of tinymce toolbars and buttons buttons
- Frontier Set Featured – Set featured image aut. based on post images
- Frontier Restrict Media – Restrict media access to users own media
- Frontier Restrict Backend – Restrict access to the backend (wp-admin)
- Known Issues and limitations
- No Custom Fields
Contributors & Developers
“Frontier Query” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress version 5.4
- Tested with WordPress version 5.2.2 & php 7.2
- Tested with WordPress version 4.9.0
- Change title of search Widget added
- Tested with WordPress version 4.7.0
- added new CSS tags to enable layout changes of results: .frontier-query-results-actions & .frontier-query-results-fields
- Tested with WordPress version 4.5.0
- CSS changes for search widget
- Added date archives to infobox and widget shortcode
- Date archvices: Year, Month & Day
- Format month and dates in widget and shortcode builder
- CSS class changes for infobox, to allow custom expansion of styles.
- Added Date format setting for lists
- Initial version