The eWAY Payment Gateway adds a credit card payment gateway integration for eWAY in Australia Direct Payments API and Stored Payments API. These plugins are supported:
Looking for a Gravity Forms integration? Try Gravity Forms eWAY.
- card holder's name can be different to the purchaser's name
- basic data validation performed before submitting to eWAY
- eWAY transaction ID and bank authcode are recorded for successful payments
- supports Stored Payments for drop-ship merchants / delayed billing
- supports Beagle anti-fraud measures for Direct Payments (for supporting plugins)
- drop-in compatible with eWAY payment gateway from the WP e-Commerce Gold Cart plugin (except recurring billing -- see FAQ)
- it's free!
- you need to install an e-commerce plugin listed above
- you need an SSL certificate for your hosting account
- you need an account with eWAY Australia
- this plugin uses eWAY's Direct Payments API and Stored Payments API, but does not support eWAY's hosted payment form