Reward your WordPress ecommerce or simple product catalog website with a beautiful, easy-to-use, 100% responsive and free product catalogue plugin.
eCommerce Product Catalog plugin is powerful, highly customizable and simple solution that works with any theme and most of WordPress plugins. It will make your web development even more effective.
Live Front-end & Back-end Demo –> Make sure to visit eCommerce Product Catalog live demo with multiple possible configurations.
Easy-to-use for Beginners & Fully Customizable for Power Users
Expect high quality code, beautiful design and detailed documentation which is great value not only for skilled professionals but also for newbies less experienced in web development.
This e-commerce WordPress plugin is a great solution for those who look for an easy way to implement product management to the WordPress website.
This eCommerce store like solution works with any theme and most of WordPress plugins. It is based on custom post types.
Product Catalog FEATURES
Unlimited number of products
Add as many products to the catalog as needed. Your catalog can have 10, 100, 1000, 10 0000, 100 000 or more products.
There are eCommerce Catalog users with hundreds thousands of products without any issues on the performance.
Give the site nice boost in search engines with SEO optimized product pages. There are all meta tags and schema.org rich snippets included. Also a product feed is generated by default.
You can also modify them with your custom template or use a third party SEO plugin for more titles and meta tags optimization.
eCommerce Product Catalog is compatible with all major SEO plugins out of the box! You can create a sitemap and manage or meta tags for all WordPress ecommerce pages.
User Friendly Product categories
Organize your product catalog into categories easily with well-known WordPress categories screen.
If you know how to use WordPress post categories there will be no learning curve for you to use it in product catalog.
You can have as many multi-level product categories as you need! All of them can have image and description. Product Categories can be listed on the main product listing or with [show_categories] shortcode.
Intuitive Catalog Settings
eCommerce Product Catalog is designed to work well out of the box in most cases. However if you need some adjustments you can fully customize the product catalog in settings.
You will be able to:
- set colors of various product catalog elements
- set custom labels, headers and all product catalog text output
- choose product listing design
- disable or enable price and set the currency and format
and many, many more… out of the box!
eCommerce Product Catalog Shortcodes
eCommerce Product Catalog comes with a variety of shortcode so you can show products and related data anywhere on the website.
Two main shortcodes:
- [show_products] – to show product catalog products
- [show_categories] – to show the product categories on home page or any other WordPress page
See catalog docs to see more shortcodes.
Lightbox Gallery on product image
Yes, we all like the fancy effects! You can display product image in a nice lightbox window which comes with eCommerce Product Catalog out of the box.
However, we realize that this is not a requirement for all the projects so you can easily disable it in the settings. You can also use any third party lightbox with some templates adjustment.
Many product catalogs require some parameters table for quick comparisons. With eCommerce Product Catalog you can specify as many attributes for each product as you need.
You can also easily disable this feature in settings or during the initial configuration.
Would you like a simple shipping management option? Now you have it! You can specify shipping options for each product. Each shipping option can have a custom label and price.
If you are setting up a catalog of digital products or for any other reason you can also disable this feature in settings or during the initial configuration.
Color & Size Change
The Catalog Design tab in catalog settings will let you quickly switch the color scheme.
No more hassle when you switch your theme and the styling do not match anymore!
3 Product Listing Templates
Choose from 3 completely different product listing templates to match your blog, store, portfolio, restaurant menu or company website needs. You can select one product listing template globally and use a different template for each product list or inventory generated with a shortcode.
2 Product Page Templates
eCommerce Product Catalog plugin comes with 2 completely different product page templates:
- Simple template – with almost no styling! Great if you want to design it with your own hands.
- Tabular template – great looking template with fully responsive product tabs
25 currencies available
Choose from 25 different currencies defined out of the box or just insert a custom currency.
Customizable Price Formats
Choose from 4 different price formats to suit any currency needs. You can also add any text after the price.
Highly intuitive interface to manage Product Attributes and Shipping Options.
eCommerce Product Catalog Widgets
eCommerce Product Catalog plugin comes with a variety of WordPress widgets which you can place in your theme widget areas.
- Product Category Widget – show all product categories in CSS customizable list. The widget has also several customization settings.
- Product Search Widget – give the users useful product search function
- Product Sort Widget – Change the product listing order
- Categories Filter Widget – Filter products by category
- Product Price Filter Widget – Filter products by price
Completely Customizable Design
You can use your theme CSS to modify the catalog styling. We also create a special docs page when we place useful CSS snippets.
You can also create a complete customized templates for all product catalog output on your blog, portfolio, simple company website or full featured ecommerce site. It’s as easy as creating a folder in your theme directory.
Please see the custom templates docs for details.
Ability to Disable the e-commerce functionality
You can easily disable price, shipping or any other product element. It’s very handy to just show the products without price.
Cross Browser Compatibility
We take care of the compatibility in all major browsers: IE7, IE8, IE9, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
eCommerce Product Catalog is looks great on all screen sizes and operating systems.
Product Listing Page
You don’t even have to place any shortcode to start using eCommerce Product Catalog. Just choose a page to display the products and all of them will appear there with nice styling out of the box.
We all know than the navigation is a key for complex product catalogs. Now you can use SEO friendly product breadcrumbs.
You can also disable them in case it is not useful for your project.
Product Import & export
You will be never locked with eCommerce Product Catalog. Easily import and export unlimited amount of products with a CSV file.
Products listings and product pages are fully responsive unless your theme does not prevent it. In case it does contact us directly, we will help for sure!
Display Products with a Shortcode
Use the shortcode to show products whenever needed on the website. Just paste on any page: [show_products] and watch all products in place of the shortcode.
To show products from just one category, use: [show_products category=”2″] where 2 is category ID (it’s possible to display several categories by inserting comma separated IDs).
To list products by IDs, use: [show_products product=”5″], where 5 is product ID.
Product Catalog without Price
Easily disable price from both front-end and back-end by switching one setting.
eCommerce Product Catalog Extensions
This WordPress e-commerce plugin is extensible. The feature packed extensions is that what makes eCommerce Product Catalog plugin a more specialized solution. Browse the extensions.
Some extensions examples:
Product Reviews – activate rich reviews for your catalog products.
Product Gallery Advanced – Customize multiple image product gallery and use product slider. Show product slider anywhere on the website with a slider shortcode.
Quote Form – Get product quotes directly from product pages. Add a quote button and fully customizable quote form. Perfect for product catalogs or particular products without price.
Order Form – Get buy now orders for your priced products. Boost your eCommerce Product Catalog conversion rate with innovative, fully customisable order form. This powerful extension allows you to sell individual products by adding order button into each product page. Best when you need to offer one product at a time.
Shopping Cart – Full featured shopping cart with advanced customization options. Transform your product catalog to a Web Store! High usability measures, product variations, smooth experience and more!
Upload PDF – Quickly attach multiple PDF files to products and make them available to download on product pages
Product Manufacturers – Manage product manufacturers & brands in separate screen and easily assign them to products. Show manufacturers / brands catalog on your website.
and many more extensions already available and in constant development. You will never be limited!
Now you can also display your WooCommerce store with awesome eCommerce Product Catalog plugin layout. Use WooCommmerce Catalog Booster to achieve that!
Developers can contribute to the source code on the eCommerce Product Catalog GitHub Repository.
- English – default, always included
- Bosnian – Thanks to Faruk
- Bulgarian – Thanks to Valentina & Koceto
- Croatian – Thanks to Vedran
- Dutch – Thanks to Pieter & Chippie & Maas & Tim
- Finnish – Thanks to Hannu
- French – Thanks to Denis & James & Antoine
- German – Thanks to Peter & Toby
- Greek – Thanks to Giorgos
- Hebrew – Thanks to Ahrale
- Hungarian – Thanks to Orsolya
- Italian – Thanks to Fabio & Pietro
- Japanese – Thanks to Diginatu
- Norwegian – Thanks to Oyvind
- Polish – Thanks to Norbert
- Romanian – Thanks to Alex
- Serbian – Thanks to Ogi
- Spanish – Thanks to Andrew, Norbert and Josu
- Turkish – Thanks to Tahir
- Your translation? – Just send it in
Note: All our plugins are localized/translatable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating we invite you to join this huge impleCode translation project.
- Installation Instructions
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of impleCode eCommerce Product Catalog, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “impleCode” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our product catalog plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our product catalog plugin and uploading it to your web-server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the product catalog pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
- Is it possible to use eCommerce product catalog without ecommerce functionality?
Yes, just leave the product price empty and you will disable ecommerce functionality.
- Are there any payment gateways?
There are payment gateways available on the extensions page.
- Will eCommerce Product Catalog work with my theme?
Yes. eCommerce Product Catalog will work with any theme but in some cases may require some styling to make it match nicely. Please see Theme Integration Guide for help.
- Why product image is not working?
If you cannot add product image it means that your theme is not supporting featured image feature. Please see WordPress Codex.
- How to change category prefix “All”?
To change category prefix or any other front-end text go to product settings > Front-end labels and change to empty or any value.
- Where can I request new features, themes and extensions?
We are available on the support forum and through impleCode website.
- Where can I report bugs and contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported on the support forum.
- How to disable AJAX on filter widgets and pagination?
If you prefer page reload instead of AJAX functionality place the following line of code in your theme functions.php file:
remove_action( ‘enqueue_catalog_scripts’, ‘ic_product_ajax_enqueue_styles’ );
- Where can I find impleCode documentation and user guides?
Documentation is available here.
- Is this an ecommerce plugin?
Yes, but it is not a store. See the question below.
- What’s the difference between eCommerce Product Catalog and classic ecommerce plugin (e.g. store)?
This is not a store. It’s main purpose is to present products or services on the website in a convenient and easy to manage way. It’s more lightweight than most of eCommerce Plugins. It’s commonly used for company pages or blogs with product catalogue. It’s easily CSS customizable and has 3 themes for product listings in the default version. It can be extended to work with product quotes (for products without price), order forms (for product with price), payment gateways, PDF specifications and even separate catalogues with separate menus in admin.
Все огонь, оперативная поддержка и вобще то что нужно, но кому то может не подойдет, нет корзины. А мне в самый раз покайфу отдуши
I’m using this plugin for having a portfolio of differents products for my website. This plugin is awesome : a lot of customizations is possible, administration of the calog is really easy and advanced, the plugin have a lot of possibilities, and, all of this FOR FREE ! Thanks you for this product, impleCode ! ;D
I like this plugin!
I tried before that a lot of plugins looking for the quality of that one,
and finally I found it.
Ho installato questo catalogo sul mio sito, e’ fantastico e di facile utilizzo. Lo consiglio vivamente a tutti!!!!
Dobar plugin, upotrebljiv.
Contributors & Developers
“eCommerce Product Catalog by impleCode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Use EPC Translate Project to add new or fix the existing translations.
2.6.15 – 11/04/2017
Fix – remove unnecessary CSS rules
2.6.14 – 24/03/2017
- Fix – ajax shortcode search URL fixed
2.6.13 – 21/03/2017
- Fix – ajax pagination fixed for certain configurations
2.6.12 – 17/03/2017
- Fix – theme integration width
2.6.11 – 16/03/2017
- Tweak – admin responsiveness improved
2.6.10 – 01/03/2017
- Tweak – Code optimization for even better performance
2.6.9 – 21/02/2017
- Fix – additional adjustments to the styling for classic grid with high number of elements per row
2.6.8 – 20/02/2017
- Fix – correct number of elements per row on category pages
2.6.7 – 15/02/2017
- Tweak – ajax filters compatibility with old browsers
2.6.6 – 09/02/2017
- Tweak – code improvements for even better performance and customizability
- Fix – draft products visibility on ajax filters fixed
2.6.5 – 07/02/2017
- Tweak – enable ajax filters only if product list is visible
2.6.4 – 03/02/2017
- Tweak – browser back and forward navigation support for ajax filters and navigation
2.6.3 – 02/02/2017
- Tweak – filters and pagination usability improved. Now it works without page reload. You can check it out on our demo: here. This can be disabled with the following code added to the theme functions.php:
remove_action( ‘enqueue_catalog_scripts’, ‘ic_product_ajax_enqueue_styles’ );
2.6.2 – 09/01/2017
- Tweak – theme integration improvement
2.6.1 – 04/01/2017
- Fix – description and attributes visible on mobile
- Fix – PHP notices in debug mode
2.6.0 – 03/01/2017
- Feature – even better theme integration options