Easy Content Slider
Easy Content Slider plugin is a wordpress plugin designed to create interactive content slider functionality with category into your wordpress website with responsive.and with use thumbnail navigation with using move option.
Easy Content Slider plugin can be linked with very ease and with no hard understanding.
[easy_slider category_id=1 limit=3 listPosition=left intervalDuration=2000 displayControls=true adaptiveDuration=200 transitionDuration=500]
- Easy use and customization post content slider plugin.
- Add post into slider with using feature image.
- you can easily manage intervalDuration, displayControls, adaptiveDuration and transitionDuration time with Shortcode.
- also you can manage navigation controll with displayControls option.If yous set displayControls=true then display navigation controll on slider.
- Visit Plugins->Add New in the admin.
- Click Upload from the horizontal list of options below the page title.
- Select the location of your easy-content-slider.zip in the file uploader input.
- Click Upload, and the plugin will be uploaded and installed for you quickly and easily.
- You will now be asked if you want to activate the plugin, choose yes.
Please use Support tab OR use this link https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/easy-content-slider
Easy and powerful. Just what I needed! It also has a good support. Thank you very much.
It works as advertised, and it would have been perfect if it was 2010. However, nowadays, where almost any decent theme is responsive (free or premium), a plugin like this is obsolete from the get go.
If it gets updated and becomes responsive, this plugin is definitely a 4 or even 5 star plugin in my book. And it does not deserve a 1 or even 2 star rating, since it delivers what it promised, hence my 3 star rating.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Content Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add Slide Time controlls : intervalDuration, displayControls, adaptiveDuration and transitionDuration
- Move Navigation
- Responsive slider
- Initial release