DON’T GO BACK TO WP-ADMIN TO ENABLE/DISABLE PLUGINS!
When you are developing / using a website you sometimes want to quickly enable/disable features for testing purposes.
Natively you have to keep your front-end tab open and get a new one in back-end to disable/enable the plugin.
Now you get the power to do that directly inside the WordPress admin bar so you increase your productivity!
- Dynamically list all your installed plugins
- Enable/Disable a plugin in one single click!
- AJAX System no more reload
- Quick reload button
- Front-End / Back-End available
- Nice and clean UI
- Compatible with the Bottom Admin Toolbar plugin
- Upload the dynamic-plugins folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Dynamic Plugins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dynamic Plugins” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [Improvement] Disable enqueue style/script for non logged-in user
- [FIX] Dynamic Plugins button hover didn’t initialized plugins list
- Use Object Oriented PHP Method
- Remove rating link
- Add rating link
[FIX] On hover modal stay open in back-office
- Add nonce verification for Ajax call
- Rename variable to prevent conflict with others plugins
- Security check for authenticated users
- Clean code
- Remove fixed scrollbar on Windows computer
- Remove hook wp_ajax_nopriv for non loggedin user
- Initial release