Adds the ability to duplicate an event created by Modern Tribe’s The Event Calendar plugin. This plugin utilizes the TEC functions to ensure that the new event gets passed through all proper filters
Want to get involved? For this project on Github https://github.com/FreshMuseDesign/duplicate-tec-event
- Verified working with WP 4.4.1
- Updated to ensure functionality with 3.7
- Fixed bug causing duplicated recurring events to also alter the original recurring events on edit ( thanks Steve! )
- Added a nonce for security
- Performed updated requested by Modern Tribe
- First release
The easiest way to install this plugin is to go to Add New in the Plugins section of your blog admin and search for “Duplicate TEC Events” On the far right side of the search results, click “Install.”
If the automatic process above fails, follow these simple steps to do a manual install:
- Extract the contents of the zip file into your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Events page and start duplicating!
None yet. Toss them on over 🙂
Very useful to go around a recurrence bug in The event Calendar with WPML. Just copy the event post and change the date!
Thank you very much
I’ve tried the plugin and it is flawed and corrupts the event slugs and quid, and lacks checks like user authorization. Only after some editing (I wrote what to code in a support thread) it can become usable, but right now the plugin duplicate post is a much better choice.
Contributors & Developers
“Duplicate TEC Event” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors