Prevent Content Theft [Disable Right Click] is the most popular WordPress plugin to avoid content theft with 3,000+ active installs
Prevent Content Theft Lite [Disable Right Click] plugin prevents right click menu on your WordPress website and blog which avoids copying website content and source code up to some extent.
Are you worried about content theft? Try Prevent Content Theft WordPress plugin, this plugin helps to avoid content theft by disabling the right click context menu.
Upgrade to Prevent Content Theft PRO version and get the following features
- Uses beautiful alert box to show the disable message which automatically hides after few seconds
- Disable Cut/Copy Shortcut Keys
- Disable Save Shortcut Key
- Disable Text/Image Selection
- Disable Image Drag-n-Drop
- Exclude Pages option to allow right click on the pages you want
Checkout Our other WordPress Plugins
Useful Resources for Web Developers [Our Other Projects]
Plugin icon: Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
I don’t know if this task is a big deal but what i miss is the possibility to change at least the displayed text. Changing the colors is the second thing i miss.
But it is a very useful plugin for a designers showcase like mine: Moderator note: Link redacted from reviews.
Many thanks for this!
With your excellent support I am able to activate this on specific pages/posts only, instead of the whole site, and works great on Chrome, IE11, FireFox and Opera (latest versions to date).
Contributors & Developers
“Prevent Content Theft [Disable Right Click]” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatible with WordPress 4.7
- Added activation notice
- Disable Right Click WordPress plugin is now renamed as Prevent Content Theft
- Fixed 404 errors for images [Thanks to John]
- Compatible with WordPress 4.6.1
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Prevent Content Theft is now available in PRO version which offers more features
- Avoid cut (ctrl+x) and copy (ctrl+c) keys
- Now you can exclude multiple pages with tweaking the code if you are familiar with PHP
- UI enhancements
- Re-coded from the ground with OOP
- Initial release