Dev Studio is a development environment for WordPress developers.
It contains a lot of features that help to examine and analyze code.
Dev Studio based on checkpoints. You can choose any hook(s) in plugin interface and analyze application condition at this hook after script execution.
It also includes Status Bar that contains any useful information such as: DB queries count, Execution time, Queries execution time, Conditionals etc.
- PHP > 7.0
- WP_DEBUG set to
- Admin Role. You can change it in settings later
- Fully built on AJAX technology
- Doesn’t add any html code to result page
- Friendly interface
- Status Bar
- Flexible settings
Now, it contains four modules: PHP, WordPress, Database and WooCommerce.
- Variables (SERVER, GET, POST, COOKIE, SESSION, FILES, ENV, GLOBAL)
- Files (Included Files, Components)
- Overview (Conditionals, Constants)
- Variables (Browser, Server)
- Theme (Menu Locations, Menus, Sidebars, Widgets)
- Styles (Enqueued, Registered, WP_Styles)
- Scripts (Enqueued, Registered, WP_Scripts)
- Rewrite (Rules, WP_Rewrite)
Contributors & Developers
“Dev Studio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Dev Studio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.