Integrates the Clicky web analytics service into your blog.
- Automatically adding your Clicky tracking code everywhere.
- Option to ignore admins.
- Option to store names of commenters.
- Stores comments as an action using the Clicky internal data logging API. This requires a pro account to work.
- Option to track posts & pages as goals and assign a revenue to that page or post.
- An overview of your site's statistics on your dashboard.
- Easily add outbound link pattern matching for affiliate links etc.
- Adds a small stats indicator of visitors in the last 48 to the WordPress toolbar.
Read the authors review of Clicky Analytics if you want to see a bit more of the cool integration this plugin provides.