Integrates the Clicky web analytics service into your blog.
- Automatically adding your Clicky tracking code everywhere.
- Option to ignore admins.
- Option to store names of commenters.
- Stores comments as an action using the Clicky internal data logging API. This requires a pro account to work.
- Option to track posts & pages as goals and assign a revenue to that page or post.
- An overview of your site’s statistics on your dashboard.
- Easily add outbound link pattern matching for affiliate links etc.
- Adds a small stats indicator of visitors in the last 48 to the WordPress toolbar.
Read the authors review of Clicky Analytics if you want to see a bit more of the cool integration this plugin provides.
- Upload the
clickyfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your Site ID, Key and Admin Key.
- You’re done, Clicky should start working.
I have to try this one, Thanks yoast team.
Contributors & Developers
“Clicky by Yoast” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Released June 30th, 2016
- Minor security improvements:
- Only allow expected characters in user settings thanks to a report by Netsparker.
- Proper escaping of translated string in image attributes.
* Only load the resources when required settings are entered.
* Properly handle erroneous request responses.
* Updated translations.
* Updated i18n module.
Released November 22nd, 2014
Major refactor of the plugins code, without changing much functionality but improving how easy it is to maintain.
Released July 3rd, 2014.
Minor security improvements:
- Escape goal value before outputting them, both on frontend and in the admin.
- Block direct file access to plugin files.
- Sanitize user settings before saving.
- Properly load CSS over HTTPS when admin is using HTTPS.
- Remove unused functions in admin class.
- Made clicky script output smaller by removing extraneous newlines.
- Slight cosmetic changes to admin.
- Moved screenshots to assets directory.
- Change link to goals setup to link straight to current site’s goal setup page.
- Change links to point to clicky.com instead of getclicky.com.
- Change all links to yoast.com to point to https instead of http.
- Minor stability improvements to code.
- Improved code formatting.
- i18n updates
- Replaced mangled fr_FR files
- Updated tr_TK
- Don’t overwrite the
clicky_customvariable when it’s already there.
- Added phpDoc
- Use https instead of http for showing stats page
<noscript>-part now uses
http://so it can switch to https.
- Added Turkish (tr_TK)
- Prevent collission with utm username param.
- Fixed a few notices.
- Fixed a possible crash due to not having imagemagick compiled in.
- Added a whole bunch of translations.
- Fix some notices.
- Fix for another “possible” error.
- Fixed divide by zero on site with empty stats.
- Removed a no longer used hook.
- Removed a ) too much. I suck at coding, sometimes.
- Forgot to remove a piece of code that’s no longer used.
- Interface cleanup, interface no longer breaks on smaller resolutions.
- Made the Goal Tracking box work for all post types and made it smaller.
- Removed some code that was no longer used.
- Removed dashboard widget, added Yoast news widget to settings page.
- Added a small stats indicator of visitors in the last 48 to the WordPress toolbar.
- Added support for the new outbound link pattern matching.
- No longer track preview pages.
- Made the tracking code a bit simpler.
- Fixed error in pointing the script to in.getclicky.com instead of static.getclicky.com.
- Made the admin class load conditionally instead of always.
- Added donation button.
- Updated documentation.
- Update to work with the new CDN per this post.
- Remove clicky.me integration that was no longer working anyway due to Twitter API changes.
- Tiny improvement in error handling to prevent “Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array” error.
- Minor backend improvements.
- Fixed bug that would cause tracking not to work if commenter name tracking was not enabled.
- Another tiny bugfix on the js outputted.
- Removed tracking of category and author due to complaints. We’ll see later if there’s a way to add it back in more wisely.
- Added tracking of category and author as custom variables.
- Fixed the bug that caused tweeting of updated posts.
- Some slight updates to the backend.
- Auto-tweeting now only happens when a post is first published.
- Made sure there are no spaces in site ID, site key and admin site key are always trimmed.
- Added extra check to make sure clicky.me returned a valid short URL before tweeting.
- Minor copy changes.
- Made sure there’s no spaces in the Site ID when displaying it, should solve blank Dashboard Stats Page issue.
- Made all strings localizable (is that even a word).
- Added .pot file to allow localization.
- Added a Dutch translation.
- Added option to auto tweet articles, removing the checkbox from the add post screen. This makes sure auto tweet works when you’re posting from within an external editor.
- Added prefix option for Tweets that are sent out on publish.
- Initial release.