Add clear both via line break or div using shortcode in your post or page plugin for wordpress.
By Simply typing [clearboth] in your content while editing or creating a post or page, wherever you want
<br style="clear:both"; /> to appear.
You will not see a linebreak on the backend while you’re writing, but you can preview your article or post to see how it works.
Check the screenshots of this plugin to get a better idea.
Found a bug or have a feature request ? Report here
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
How to use short code?
By Simply typing [clearboth] in your content wherever you want
Contributors & Developers
“ClearBoth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Confirmed WordPress 6.0.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.8.1 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.5.3 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.3.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.2.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 5.0 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 4.7.2 compatibility
- Confirmed WordPress 4.7 compatibility
- Fixed the bug causing design break
- Confirmed WordPress 4.5 compatibility
- Initial release