Responsive Frontend Login and Registration plugin. A plugin for displaying login, register, editor and restore password forms through shortcodes.
- Add your login form in the frontend easily (page or post)
- And also the registration and the lost password form
- If user is logged in, the user will see a custom profile and will be able to edit his/her data in another front-end form
- One shortcode per form, you only need to create a page or post and apply this shortcode to create each form you want
- Every form created is responsive
- CSS adapted to each theme
- Register form protected with CAPTCHA (as an option)
- Forms are also protected by Honeypot antispam protection
- Auto status checker
- Hide admin bar for non-admin users as an option
- Disable dashboard access as an option
- Standby user role for new user registration. With no capabilities, to allow admin approval of users optionally
- Auto linked forms, if you place a shortcode in a page/post the link between them will be automatically generated
- And yes, this is WordPress 4.0 ready! Also compatible with WooCommerce.
You could test it here cleanlogin.codection.com. Enjoy!