Buooy Aviary Editor allows you to utilize the powerful Aviary Photo Editor to make changes right from the WordPress Admin.
Adobe Aviary come with the following powerful features (https://developers.aviary.com/features):
- Enhance : Hi-Def intelligently sharpens and defines; Illuminate fixes poor lighting issues; and Color Fix performs amazing color correction.
- Effects : A curated collection of over 100 of Aviary’s best photo effects.
- Frames & Stickers : Support and enhance your users’ creativity with stunning graphics, word art, embellishments, frames and more, all made by Aviary’s top-notch design team.
- Crop, Resize & Rotate : Quickly reframe, resize and rotate photo with intuitive tools and preset image cropping options
- Adjustments : Modify brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth and sharpness with our handy adjust tool.
- Focus, Splash & Meme : Create a meme, selectively add or subtract color and change the focus of images (“tilt-shift”) with our Meme, Splash, and Focus tools.
- Draw & Text : Mark up or doodle on photos before sharing them with intuitive Draw and Text tools. Preset colors help you make your point, fast.
- Cosmetic Tools : Remove red eye, whiten teeth, and magically remove blemishes with our convenient set of cosmetic tools.
For support, chat us up at http://support.buooy.com/
- Upload the full folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do I need an API Key?
Yes you do! You can get your API Key from https://creativesdk.adobe.com/. More information is found in the settings page after you installed the plugin.
- Does it work on localhost?
The short answer is NO.
Contributors & Developers
“Buooy Aviary Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Buooy Aviary Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Commit