This plugin will localize all your Amazon links, and add your affiliate IDs to the links. All features are free, work out of the box, and no signups needed! That means a better experience for your visitors, and more commission income for you.
Please note that this plugin uses BestAzon locaization service. The service offers choice of two commercial models – Amazon Tag Substitution or a Fixed Flat Fee. You can find more details here
Check out the demo for BestAzon
What makes BestAzon the ideal plugin for any site using Amazon Affiliate Links
- Automatic Amazon Link Localization: Automatically converts any Amazon link to a global link that will redirect the visitor to the Amazon Website in that country. Thus, you do not lose commission on such visitors. You’ll see an immediate bump in your Amazon commissions upon installing BestAzon.
- No registration needed: No need to register on another website or API – the plugin does what it’s supposed to out of box without making you jump hoops and asking for your information.
- Fastest: Every milliseond matters while redirecting vistors to local stores. We serve from edge nodes across the world – meaning 100% uptime, and the redirect takes less than 0.4 seconds on average.
- Covers all Amazon Stores: Supports all Amazon stores worldwide
- Works for all Amazon Links: Works for product pages, search pages, category pages and homepages. Works for long url (Amazon….) as well as short URL (amzn.to). Even works for Amazon links which are redirected through another link redirecting service (such as prettylinks, or bitly).
- Automatic Affiliate Linking: Automatically converts any Amazon link to an affiliate link with your affiliate ID for the country the visitor is from.
- Flexible: Tons of additional options for advanced users
- 100% Reversible: Does not change any of your content unlike other plugins. If you uninstall/deactivate BestAzon, your site will not break, and will go back to how it was.
- Compatible with Prettylinks/YOURL etc: Can localize any Amazon links that are behind link beautification plugins (e.g. Prettylinks).
- NEW Google Analytics Integration: Now, BestAzon provides the detailed report on clicks handled by BestAzon, riding on the power of ever efficient Google Analytics! With this feature, you can know which countries clicked, what tag was used, on what page, from which source and more! Check BestAzon Reporting for more details.
BestAzon is available for non wordpress sites too!
Check out this link for step by step installation instructions for WordPress
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/BestAzon’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the BestAzon plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After installation go to the Settings->BestAzon screen to configure the plugin. At the minimum, you should enter the Amazon Affiliate ID for your primary market (i.e. country from which you get most visitors from) and any other Affiliate IDs you may have for other markets
That’s it… check your Amazon Earning Reports regularly and enjoy the extra commission flowing in!
- Is it really free?
The BestAzon wordpress plugin is free, and will always remain free. This plugin enables redirection of all your Amazon URLs to BestAzon Link Globalization service, provides other useful features that are actively being developed, and is supported very well.
The plugin uses BestAzon service, web’s most popular Amazon link globalization service. The service offers two commercial models – a) Amazon Tag Substitution where a certain % of your clicks will use BestAzon tags or b) A fixed flat fee. You can switch between these models at will, and by default the Amazon Tag Substitution model is used, unless you subscribe to fixed monthly fee. The detailed Terms of Usage for this service can be found here
- What kind of links this plugin works or not-work with?
In short, the plugin works on any Amazon, Amzn.to and other short URLs that utlimately redirect to any of Amazon stores in the world. For this to work, the link should be on your website (and not in an iframe).
This pluing will not (yet) work on anything which is loaded in an iframe. Such links include Amazon Native Ads, aStore amd Banners that you load using Amazon HTML code.
- Does it work with short URLs as well (amzn.to) or just with long URL?
From Version 1.8.0 onwards, we have added support for shrot URLs too. So both – long URLs with full Amazon link, as well as short URLs (amzn.to) will get converted to a global/localized Amazon store link.
Infact, this service even works with Amazon links that are redirected from other non-amazon URLs (e.g. bitly links, or links using Prettylink plugin). As long as you enter the URL slugs in the setting, those URLs will be followed to find out if they are Amazon links and if yes, they will be converted to a globalized link.
- Does BestAzon provide reporting?
You bet! From version 3.5 onwards, we provide integration with Google Analytics. You can access virtually everything to know about the visitors localized through BestAzon using the free Google Analytics service. See more details
As always, no seperate login required, and your information is safe with Google!
- How does BestAzon compare with other Amazon plugins?
Really, you should find it out for yourself!
In short, this is the only wordpress plugin that allows you to:
- localize all your Amazon links out of the box – without needing any signup.
- Uses the BestAzon.Io service which is the fastest Amazon redirect available leveraging global delivery network of Amazon Web Services – guaranteeing 100% uptime, and less than half a second latency.
- Finally, our algorithm is the most advanced in order to detect the right link to forward the visitor to.
- And ofcourse its free to use!
Try it – worse that can happen is that you don’t like earning extra money, or giving your visitors better experience. Unintiall it then! 🙂
- I need help with BestAzon Plugin – where can I find that?
Glad you asked!
We provide full support for this plugin. Please visit our support website to raise a service ticket. Please note that that is the only official platform to get support. We cannot and do not monitor other forums or platforms for any support needs.
Best available solution for link localization.
My daughter and her friend are each building Amazon Affiliate Blogs and were having serious problems with directing their Affiliate links to the world wide Amazon shops. They had purchased a program that has a “hover over product pop-up picture links” to Amazon, but they were experiencing severe problems with it.
I decided to set up a test site to help them out and found the same problems. After a bit of a “plug-in” search, I found BestAzon and gave it a try. I ended up creating a long thread with the author on the WordPress forum at: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ba-missing-one-thing/
With the author’s very active assistance, I was able to turn BestAzon into what was for me, a good working product, and at zero cost. Free is a good price, isn’t it?
I offered BestAzon a review, and have placed my full findings at:
I have also included EasyAzon in this review as it warrants a serious look, and if they get rid of the bugs, it will be a seriously effective program at a reasonable price.
As my blog was only a test site, I had to create a new product in order for visitors to test these links. This can be found at https://popular-electronics.com/raspberry-pi/
You are more than welcome to test BestAzon at the above link. Mind you, if traffic and comments become too active, I may have to crank things back a little.
I have no idea if I am going to complete this site as an active Amazon Affiliate Blog or not, as I have too many projects on right now.
Before, I was earning money merely from Amazon US referrals, but now I am also making money from visitors from other countries. How? Well, I am using this plugin for my blog over the last 2 months. I would say that the plugin works fairly well and easy to use – you just need to install it and provide the amazon associate IDs. It automatically converts all my amazon links to global links and adds my associate IDs. Thanks!
Australia went to Japan, UK went to US and some US went to Brazil. I lost a lot of money in the week I used this.
We’ve used this plugin for a few months and it works well. It’s easy to set up and successfully redirects Amazon URLs and short links to the appropriate regional site. Unfortunately, the latest update of the plugin includes this hidden change to the TOS (between the asterisks):
“This service relies on open source and free to use resources to a large extent. To cover for the costs we do incur, we will use our ID if you don’t specify one for a certain Amazon store for the country the visitor is from. ****Also, we will use our Affiliate ID for 3 out of every 100 Amazon clicks we redirect****.”
Because of this change, we will no longer use this plugin. I understand that developers need to monetize the plugins they create, but I’d rather pay for a premium plugin than have my affiliate tag replaced.
Contributors & Developers
“Amazon Link Localization by BestAzon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- BestAzon fee models options – Tag Substitution or Flat Fee