Goal of this awsome project is to make your site/page outstand from other sites.
Beehive plugin will enable a widget that can get your latest posts or pages featured images and make them to some cool accessible cell links.
beehiveplugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory manually or via WordPress plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set one beehive widget in the correct place and choose if it should take posts or pages
How can I set up beehive for a custom post type
Get our beehive pro plugin and you will support also maintenance of this plugin too for newer versions of wordpress.
What is the animation about
Animation is for the demo purpose but It’s also available in the pro version of the plugin.
My other beehive instance is breaking on the same page
You are allowed to use only one beehive per page but on the beehive pro version of the plugin you can use as many as you need.
Contributors & Developers
“Beehive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Beehive” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested on wordpress version 6.0
- Tested on wordpress version 5.8.1
- Tested on wordpress version 5.2.4
- Tested on wordpress version 5.1.1
- Tested on wordpress version 5.0
- Tested on wordpress version 4.9
- Tested on wordpress version 4.8.1
- Tested on wordpress version 4.6.1
- Tested on wordpress version 4.5.2
- Bug fix with page post type
- Tested on wordpress version 4.4.2
- Tested on wordpress version 4.3.1
- First version ever.