This plugin overrides default date and time of edited posts with dynamically calculated custom values. This is useful especially when scheduling posts; the plugin can, for example, automatically generate new post dates by incrementing the current most future post date by a specified number of days.
Calculated custom date and time will automatically replace default values after clicking the “Edit” link next to “Publish immediately” in the post editor’s Publish module.
- Date/time values usable as a reference: current date/time, oldest or most future post date/time; specific time of day
- Date/time of reference can be increased or decreased by a specific number of days/minutes
- Configurable post types and statuses of analyzed and affected posts
See Screenshots for more information.
- Full post type and post status support for analyzed and affected posts
- Oldest post date/time can now be used as a date/time of reference
- Modified timestamp values in the Publish module are now highlighted with a yellowish color
- Minor appearance changes
- Code refactored
- Initial release