Arrow Google Maps an easy to use plugin with many customization option from markers to map styles. Create google maps as you want, place as many markers as you like, customize your maps, markers and edit or manage them anytime with 90+ of Google Map styles. More than 50 markers to add on your map to show your custom location with Marker Windows to give info for your location on your map.
- Drag & Drop Editor to easily position the markers on the map
- 100 Built-in Styles to choose the style that fits your website
- Fullscreen Support to let your users navigate in fullscreen mode.
- Language Support Supports for 50+ Languages
- Manual Map Positions by entering longtitudes & latitudes
- Search Query by entering your location address
- Custom Zoom Level to set your location on your Maps
- Multiple maps
- Auto sign-in automatically sign-in using gmail
- Disable Scroll disable map scroll to make map static
- Load Google Maps API Allow Google Maps API to load, (should be checked)
- Add Multiple markers
- Delete markers support
- Show info Windows on marker click
- Show info Windows on marker hover over
- Map Size set the custom width of the map
- Map Size set the custom height of the map
- Option to make map responsive
- Set the title of Created Map
- Markers animation on map load
- Info-windows for markers
- HTML Support use HTML in Marker info Windows
- Refine marker position by dragging it to the right place
- Select one of the six map types: Roadmap, Terrain, Satellite, Hybrid, Retro, Grayscale
- Edit map anytime (change center, zoom, markers, map type, etc.)
- Easily insert map into posts and pages
- Responsive design for your website and your wordpress backend
- Use the built-in shortcode
Install Google Maps and you will know, you have the right plugin to fulfil your Map needs,
Let us know if you want more features.
Thank you for using our Google Maps plugin.
If you think that you found a bug in our Google Maps plugin or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation for Premium Version:
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Click on “Add New” button and then Click on “Upload Plugin” button to upload the file you just downloaded.
- Click “Install”.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Google Maps.
- Go to Google Maps by ArrowPlugins from Dashboard menu.
- Is the payment for plugin one-time or per month, year?
- The payment is one-time and for life
- How to install the PRO version of plugin?
In order to install pro version of the plugin, simply follow these steps:
- 1) delete your free version of plugin
- 2) install the zip file | Plugins > add new > upload plugin3) clean your cache files |ctrl+f5| Donít be afraid of deleting free version, because you will NOT lose your created maps
- How do I put a Google map on my page/post?
- In order to show your Google map on your page or post, simply copy the shortcode and paste it into your page or post.
- I have paid for pro version and didnít get the link or file to update.
- If you made purchase and didnít get the plugin pro license file, or file was corrupt, contact us by email@example.com and send order number, we will check and send you the file as soon as possible.
- All kind of changes made in free version will remain, even if you delete the plugin.
- Will I lose all my changes that I made in free version, if I update to pro version of Google Map?
Contributors & Developers
“Arrow Maps – Custom Maps for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor bugs fixed.
- CSS bugs fixed.
- settings issue solved
- Some changes made
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Now compatable with the lattest WordPress version
- settings bug fixed.
- Minor bug fixed
- CSS bug fixed
- Launched the Google Maps Plugin!