Amp contact form 7 plugin will help you to enable contact form 7 in amp.
When we want to use contact form 7 plugin on a amp-supported website , everything works just fine but the biggest problem is that when we want to required field , it does not work.
This plugin basically solves this problem.
For free version we are offering :
- text area
- drop down menu
- radio buttons
For premium version we are offering extra 6 features :
- change the default message that is displayed after a form submission
- spam message block and get spam message details.
- Redirect to another page after successfully submit.
- compatible with Standard And Transitional mode.
- Flamingo compatible.
Is there any dependency plugin for using this plugin ?
Yes , you must have both AMP and Contact Form 7 Plugin to use it.
- Install AMP for Contact Form 7 either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Done !
Contributors & Developers
“AMP for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“AMP for Contact Form 7” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “AMP for Contact Form 7” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Success Message show always.
- Bug Fix
- Bug Fix
- Fix checkbox Require
- OOP Coding Structure With Namespace
- This is the first Version of AMP for Contact Form 7 plugin