Drive higher engagement with your content today. Altis Accelerate seamlessly integrates and extends the Block Editor to give you unparalleled access to the next generation of marketing technologies. We provide all these tools on top of Reusable Blocks, which we call Global Blocks.
While Altis is still in beta, we have released the following features.
- Global Blocks, we extend resuable blocks to bring them to the front of your editing experience.
- AI-Powered Content, quickly create content and layout using our AI backend (free, no OpenAI key required)
- Native Block-Level Analytics, our in-house analytics solution built specifically for blocks — clickthroughs, conversions are tracked by us and owned by you (with a maximum 90-day retention).
- A/B Testing Blocks, create multiple variants within a block and compare their performance.
- Personalization Blocks, create variants for different audiences within a block.
- Broadcast Blocks, quickly advertise and promote blocks throughout your site. Once you add a Broadcast Block via editor or in the template code, you can add as many reusable blocks to its rotation as you want, also receiving impression insights.
- Content Explorer, a new way to view your sites content and performance, including seeing all your reusable blocks in one place. Finally a dashboard made for marketers.
All of these use our native analytics backbone which complies with GDPR (see below)
Important: In order to use Altis Accelerate, you’ll need to register for an account. If you don’t already have one, you can create one as part of the plugin installation process. This is required for our backend AI and analytics services.
How do I use Altis Accelerate?
Please refer to our User Guide for Altis Accelerate during our beta phase.
How is the analytics hosted?
During this beta phase, all data is stored in the EU (specifically in Frankfurt, Germany). We may offer other jurisdictions in the future — please let us know if you have any requests with regards to jurisdictions .Data is never shared with third parties, or transferred out of the region. Everything is hosted at AWS and automatically deleted after 90 days.
All data collected by Altis Accelerate is subject to the European GDPR regulations, as processed by Human Made Ltd, a UK registered company.
Altis Accelerate is business-to-business software, and contractual terms including consent may apply per your contract. We automatically collect business-level usage data under the terms of these contractual agreements, and you can choose to opt-in to providing personal data to help us make our product better.
Data about your visitors is automatically collected by Altis Accelerate to power analytics and personalisation features, based on the visitor’s opt-in status.
Install the plugin, follow the steps to register an account (free, and required to make use of our AI and analytics services)
Please find the User Guide for Altis Accelerate here during our beta phase.
Why do I need an Altis subscription (free)?
Altis automatically collects and processes analytics data using the Altis Analytics service. A connection to this paid service is required in order to collect and process this data.
Where did Reusable blocks go?
Altis Accelerate renames Reusable Blocks to Global Blocks, and introduces enhanced tools and workflows to fit the transition to the Global Block mindset. Existing reusable blocks will still exist under Global Blocks name.
Contributors & Developers
“Altis Accelerate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Altis Accelerate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.