AJAX Calendar is a plugin that will display an AJAXified WordPress calendar. This enhances the functionality of the standard calendar by:
- Allowing the asynchronous navigation of months, without updating the page
- Added to blog as a widget
Full documentation can be found on the AJAX Calendar page.
- Does this plugin provide any scheduling functionality?
No, the calendar just shows your posting history.
Thank you! I was trying to hack the wordpress sidebar calendar to achieve ajax 'next' and 'prev' buttons and exclude or include certain categories of my posts.
What it would be very nice is to use it on custom post types.
Thankyou very much indeed!
- Swap from xajax to prototype.
- Fix cache deletion problems.
- Use wpurl instead of home
- Require WordPress 2.1+.
- Fix some problems.
- Use prototype lite
- Add option for always showing full details
- Use moo.tools for size
- use WP Object cache
- Added base CSS class
- Improved widget
- Use microajax for even better size and no clashes with prototype
- Fix validation errors
- Apply filters to titles
- Update widget class for 2.1 support
- WP 2.5 support
- WP 2.6
- Add support for category selection
- Fix DB prefix bug
- Fix category display
- WordPress 2.9+ only
- No external JS or CSS needed
- Fixes category issues
- Modify JS so it compresses better