AdminPad allows WP site admin (only) to write down simple note from WP dashboard using simple widget. Deleting this plugin will also delete data saved by this plugin on your database.
* Light weight plugin.
* Simple user interface.
- Upload the “adminpad” folder on your site’s “/wp-content/plugins” folder.
- Activate it from your site’s plugin section. You’re done!
May 28, 2020
Gerekliydi, yapılacak listesini admin panele eklemek için mükemmel özellik.
October 25, 2019
This is exactly what I've been looking for since my old one is no longer being supported. Thank you for this. It's simple. Many URLs I need to constantly repeat. I keep them handy on this dashboard notepad for quick reference.
September 23, 2019
A excellent simple plugin that ads a useful notepad to the dashboard. There are many outdated alternatives that all fail, but this one actually works! This plugin deserves more downloads - I hope the editor will keep updating it!
June 21, 2017
Cool lightweight plugin for planned posts and other notes in the dashboard. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
Contributors & Developers
“AdminPad” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AdminPad” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 6.1 Compatibility Update.
- Important Security Update.
- Editor now allows media elements and Visual mode.
- WordPress 6.0 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.9 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.8 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.7 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.6 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.5 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.4 Compatibility Update.
- WordPress 5.2 Compatibility Update.
- Minor bug fix.
- Default WP Editor has been implemented.
- Support for HTML Tags.
- Single & Double Quote Issue has been fixed.
- WordPress 4.7 Compatibility Update.
- Initial Release.