Adds MySQL queries, rendering time (in seconds), and CPU load to your admin bar. If installed on a multi-site installation, output is restricted to super admins.
- Install via the WordPress admin panel or download from the repository and upload to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Bar Queries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed Invalid argument supplied for foreach() when sys_getloadavg() is FALSE
- Added CPU load as drop down element.
- Fixed compatibility with php 5.2.4.
- Changed timer action output priority to 999.
- Reduced space needed for timer output.
- Initial release