WordPress removes the Update Services ability (Settings – Writing) when you create a network (aka enables WordPress MU/Multisite).
Activate this plugin to get it back.
Note: This is only for WordPress setups with a network, aka multiple sites, aka multisites,
aka WPMU in WordPress 3 and later.
This plugin might work with older WordPress MU sites. I haven’t tested it though. If you do, please
let me know how it turned out.
- 1.0.7 – Tested in 3.8, no changes required (from now the version number will not change when the plugin is tested it in new WP versions and no change is required)
- 1.0.6 – Tested in 3.5.2, no changes required
- 1.0.5 – Tested in 3.5, no changes required
- 1.0.3 – Tested in 3.4.2, no changes required
- 1.0.2 – Tested in 3.3, no changes required
- 1.0.1 – Tested in 3.2.1, no changes required
- 1.0.0 – First stable release