Puts all ACF fields from posts, pages, custom post types, comments, attachments and taxonomy terms, into the WP-API output under the ‘acf’ key. Creates a new
/option endpoint returning options (requires ACF Options Page plugin).
- How can I log and issue or contribute code?
- How can I filter posts on a custom field?
See GitHub issue #13 (http://github.com/times/acf-to-wp-api/issues/13) for example code to do this.
Thanks so much, finally a plugin that includes acf data directly to the posts output stream - made my day 🙂
Works like it says it will. Good documentation.
- Compatibility fix for V2.0Beta9
- Adds support for custom post types when using v2 of the REST API
- Fix to support PHP < 5.4
- Add support for v2 of WP-API
- Restructure of much of the code, adding documentation throughout
- Add an additional endpoint for requesting single option values
- Tested with WordPress 4.3.0
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.1
- Added ACF data to comments (Thanks @ramvi).
optionendpoint for ACF options add-on (Thanks @kokarn).
- Fix for addACFDataTerm.
- Initial release.