Guillermo Sabbatella
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] League calculates results wronglyyou have a mistake defining the point rule. If it’s soccer you should select “Three Point Rule” (that’s 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a lost) in League Preferences.
If you want another system, let me know how it would be anda I can help you.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin Leaguemanager] add team don't workit doesn’t work with some browsers. Try with Mozilla Firefox 9
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Viewing different leaguesHave you tried inserting the league id in the shortcode?
For example:[standings league_id=3 template=extend logo=true]
check my site: http://www.chute.com.ar
there it works really goodForum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Add team from DBHave you tried using Firefox? or Chrome?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Add team from DBBary, I just had the same problem when using Internet Explorer. I try again using Mozilla Firefox, and it is OK. Try it and let me know!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Add team from DBI didn’t change any of that files. I don’t know why you are having that problem. I can send you my files if you want.
I am using 3.2.1 wordpress tooForum: Plugins
In reply to: Seperate groups in Widget Leaguemanagercould you solved it?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Add team from DBmmmm it works for me… :S
Here is a link to my calendar:
http://www.chute.com.ar/calendar/Please help!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Plugin: LeagueManager] Displaying Goals Against in league tableYou should go to Preferencias and then in Point Format:
you should select %d:%d in the second place. (this format is Goals For:Goals Against)Sorry for my English, let me know if you have any problem.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Top ScorersThanks Mrmiles! Just one more question… Now I was able to make the table for each team, but how can I do the table for the top scorers of the champiosnhip? with all teams
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] LeagueManager Only Own Matches widget not workingwhen you add the team into a league you can tick “Local Tem”
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] match stats insert not workingSteni, I solved this problem with what notami said. Have you tried it?
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [LeagueManager] Widget date not showingwhat’s your site? put the link to see it.
I’m using this format: d/m in http://www.chute.com.ar and it’s working fineany solution?