traudel
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Germanized for WooCommerce] Warenkorb Beschreibung doppeltHallo, danke.
ja bereits getestet, alles aus – nur woo und germanized mit default theme aktiv. Keine veränderung.
Hier sieht man jetzt nur Lieferzeit doppelt, da keine Warenkorbbeschreibung. Bei anderen Artikeln mit Beschreibung taucht diese auch doppelt auf im Warenkorb.
Danke!
View post on imgur.com
Thank you, that helped. I added an empty filter field, which unexpectedly filtered all products from the feed. BR
we use borlabs for GDPR purposes. But this also doesnt even come close to explaining these huge differences
yes, of course. Works! thx a lot!
thank you for the fast answer.
So it would mean, I need to set this rule for every single product, correkt?
Is there no way to use a variable for the slug and set one dynamic rule, to change all product links at once?
BR!More than 10 details with the old version
What do you mean? the screenshots I send in the other thread showed already 3 details. It was created with the old plugin.
Follow up question: did “product detail” change?
There was only one option, an I set several product details. Now there seem to be 10x product detail?.. what if I need more?
Thx, it was issue of updates, now it works. BR
Settings: https://snipboard.io/oYKwUa.jpg
Product attributes config: https://snipboard.io/4ZeElT.jpg
Product page settings: https://snipboard.io/yBlGp4.jpg
Thx & BR
Pls see here:
[delete]
- This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by traudel.
Ok, gefunden, Woocommerce -> Einstellungen -> Germanized -> OSS
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Amazon Pay for WooCommerce] Pay with Amazon => InvalidButtonAccessRequestSame Problem here, already prevails for about a month. Seems to be all German related sites experience these issue, correct?
BR
Ok, just realized, there is a “apply coupon” field on the checkout page also – works fine, thx!