tbm2
Forum Replies Created
-
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Products Per Page for WooCommerce] Fatal php errorsThanks Jeroen,
Hard to tell from the error logs if it’s every page refresh that causes it (in yesterday’s logs alone there were about 750 instances of the error).
Anyway, I’ve updated your main plugin with that code but I’m not sure if the error logs file is updated immediately if there’s a problem?
Nothing is showing there yet so fingers crossed you may have found the problem but I’ll report back later when there’s been some active traffic on my site to test it out more thoroughly.
Thanks,
S
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Products Per Page for WooCommerce] Fatal php errorsHi again Jeroen,
I tried disabling each plugin but none of them resolved the issue so unfortunately I’ll have to disable the plugin for now.
The only clues I could find were other people reporting similar errors in the past when Woocommerce has been updated previously:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-woocommerce-broken-by-plugin?replies=17
If it’s just me reporting it, I guess it must be something unique to my install.
Thanks for checking it out anyway π
Simon
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Products Per Page for WooCommerce] Fatal php errorsHi Jeroen,
Thanks for getting back to me and checking. My error logs are still full of fatal php errors today relating to Products Per Page. My Woocommerce version is the latest (2.3.3). I’ll see if I can investigate further later but it’s a bit tricky on my live site to disable all other plugins as I need 95% of them in order for the site to function correctly. I have a localhost test site but I don’t think that will give me error logs. I think I’ll just have to disable it for now and see what I can come up with. If I find anything I’ll let you know.
Just FYI I have a few other Woo related plugins so it could be conflicting with one of these:
Woocommerce Extra Product Sorting Options
Woocommerce grid/list toggle
Woocommerce Poor Guys Swiss Knife
Woothemes HelperYour plugin works great otherwise and is exactly what I need so I hope I can find the cause!
Cheers
Simon
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Relevanssi - A Better Search] Tags not displaying in search resultsHi Mikko,
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I have no idea why, but when I checked again today tags are now showing up correctly in searches. Maybe it was a caching or indexing issue or something but it seems to be working perfectly now.
Great plugin, thank you!
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Search Everything] Highlighting WP Tags in resultsHi again Petra,
Since installing the plugin my site performance has dropped massively. Spoken to my hosts and they pointed towards Search Everything as causing very slow MySQL queries so I think I’ll have to uninstall for now.
Thanks anyway.
Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [Search Everything] Highlighting WP Tags in resultsHi Petra,
Thanks for getting back to me. That’s a shame but never mind – other than that small issue it works perfectly and is an awesome plugin!
Thanks again for your response and great work π
Nothing happening in TinyMCE for me either in Chrome. Have added media but the dropdown does nothing when clicked…
Forum: Fixing WordPress
In reply to: Protecting against being hackedThank you – I just needed somewhere to start, so that’s much appreciated π
Will check out the links.